Jefe's Cut AC/DC

20150123_153730.jpg

20150123_153709.jpg

20150123_153544.jpg

20150123_153159.jpg

20150123_153142.jpg

20150123_153117.jpg

20140927_091522.jpg

Here they are!!!! Ready for hydro or soil. Spring is also around the corner.

Re: AC/DC the real deal 20:1 Cbd to Thc clone only. Jefe's Cut

This strain is very hard to grow. A light feeder. High on the ph also.

She smells of blue velvety perfume. If left to go past ten weeks flowering she begins to
get a touch skunky and purple.

She smokes as smooth as you'd want. But it is just not thick on the lungs. Ac/dc makes a fantastic oil!

The high is racy. Your heart rate speeds up and you get eager a touch. This settles after ten minutes.
Almost No Thc high feeling at all. Fantastic daytime smoke.

AC/DC is the BEST ANTI-INFLAMITORY EVER!!!

She makes your joints viscous! Swelling subsides. Helps my back pain tremendously.

Jefe's Cut AC/DC

Jefe,

Hey I know you have clones only but is there any place to get seeds? I have been looking for this strain and a few other high CBD strains(Charlottes Web, Sour tsunami, ValentineX, Omrita RX, Canna Sue, Swiss Gold, Avidekel, Gravity,Ruby Slippers,HT2, Remedy). I am looking for something High CBD/Low THC for pain from (Fibro,RA,Lupus& Colitis) that my wife has.

Any info would be great,
Thanks,

Jefe,

Hey I know you have clones only but is there any place to get seeds? I have been looking for this strain and a few other high CBD strains(Charlottes Web, Sour tsunami, ValentineX, Omrita RX, Canna Sue, Swiss Gold, Avidekel, Gravity,Ruby Slippers,HT2, Remedy). I am looking for something High CBD/Low THC for pain from (Fibro,RA,Lupus& Colitis) that my wife has.

Any info would be great,
Thanks,

Hello trae1170....

no seeds yet. Please keep in touch and lets see what we can make happen.

This stuff looks freaky mann!!! So cool to see where we have come from and where we can go!!!

Nice stuff. Sounds sativa dominant. Is there any significant level of THCV in these budz?

hey jefe,
im from bangalore,india...my dad had cancer which recurred like thrice..so back here we get real heavy indica which are very potent..my dad doesnt like the side effects i.e.head high,paranoia,anxiety..i really was looking out foe ac/dc or r4/charlottes web..since its only available as clones i cant get these strains back home...my best shot is to grow cannatonic and hope i get lucky with an ac/dc like pheno or grow seeds from CBDcrew,which again has the side effects similiar to ones i mentioned..can u help me with ac/dc if u could just breed the plant for one season to get seeds?any suggestions would be of huge huge help...its been my dream to get these strains for the last two years...nice grow man...cheers and lOve..

Hi owasisCBD,

Are you referring to smoking or using the concentrated oil for your Dad's cancer? If it is the oil you might want to consider this option;

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

This method of application allows high concentrated levels of THC (main cancer killing agent) along with a high CBD strain such as AC/DC with no euphoria.
hey jefe,
im from bangalore,india...my dad had cancer which recurred like thrice..so back here we get real heavy indica which are very potent..my dad doesnt like the side effects i.e.head high,paranoia,anxiety..i really was looking out foe ac/dc or r4/charlottes web..since its only available as clones i cant get these strains back home...my best shot is to grow cannatonic and hope i get lucky with an ac/dc like pheno or grow seeds from CBDcrew,which again has the side effects similiar to ones i mentioned..can u help me with ac/dc if u could just breed the plant for one season to get seeds?any suggestions would be of huge huge help...its been my dream to get these strains for the last two years...nice grow man...cheers and lOve..

This strain is very hard to grow. A light feeder. High on the ph also.

She smells of blue velvety perfume. If left to go past ten weeks flowering she begins to
get a touch skunky and purple.

She smokes as smooth as you'd want. But it is just not thick on the lungs. Ac/dc makes a fantastic oil!

The high is racy. Your heart rate speeds up and you get eager a touch. This settles after ten minutes.
Almost No Thc high feeling at all. Fantastic daytime smoke.

AC/DC is the BEST ANTI-INFLAMITORY EVER!!!

She makes your joints viscous! Swelling subsides. Helps my back pain tremendously.

Jefe's Cut AC/DC

Major props for an excellent review on an awesome MMJ strain! I haven't grown this strain yet but have used in in a concentrated oil blended with Sour Diesel. The grower I did get it from took it to 12 weeks (his version of full term) and it tamed the racy feeling. He said the magic happened in the 12th week. I blended this with a 70/30 cut of Sour Diesel for the 'up' during the day. The oil was like this; an alert feeling with energy while your body felt like a rubber band your muscles were supper relaxed. A great 'cancer' blend and also a great daytime oil.

Great post! Keep the MMJ strains coming!

I found AC/DC clones in two places. The first is PO Genetics in LA, and they only do clones, and another source on Craigslist also east of LA. Genetics must have been good. both produced good quality Oil Extract which I take three times a day and never get high/stoned.

Hiya jefe. Just stopping by.....:high-five:

My Ac/dc plants are already to harvest. Kept expecting them to bulk up because they are very whispy - but they just kept getting more amber so chopping tomorrow am.

trace of THCV . The plant was in the 12/12 room for 65 days. It took her 10 days to shift her hormones and start looking like she was flowering...as far as i could tell with my noobness
ACDC_analysis_card.JPG
Nice stuff. Sounds sativa dominant. Is there any significant level of THCV in these budz?

I have a neurological disorder and was hoping to try growing some AC/DC to see if it can help. If you could help me get a clone of it that would be great it doesn't even have to be rooted. I'm in SD and it's hard for me to travel.

Back
Top Bottom