White Widow Big Bud 420 Mag Strain Review

BlackPolo23

White Widow Big Bud

Check out my journal if you like to know more details about the grow. Thank you for checking out the review...

WW x BB Review:
After first smoking the strain I honestly had to smoke again. IMO it would take a few grams to get you off your feet. While stimulating creativity the strain gives you an up, alert but not paranoid buzz. Also good for soreness and joint relief. Long lasting subtle buzz, an AM smoke for me. I've got some good Wake & Stank. I give the strain a 6 out of 10. Not much regrow value IMO but very good for cloning as I'm into my 4th batch from just one seed.

The strain comes out of the soil with a strong piney scent, but after drying it's a cinnamon sweet smell complimenting the fresh pine smell. My buds came out a dark shade of green with enough hairs to dread. If you are an everyday smoker or captain toker this strain isn't for you. 4/10* appeal

I like my buds caked in THC resin :circle-of-love:This was more like dipped.
image26045.jpg
image26216.jpg

image26979.jpg

My standard weed.... dope...grass...mary jane plant is that white widow, tho yet to try this one ....and will look forward to it too ..

thanks
"V"

morning BP23

:goodjob: on the report and the pics.......

I too have one of these going, it should be showing soon, end of next week I'm thinking.

thanx again for the info.........................:Namaste:

be well

fringe50

BP23

yes, it's still in veg, I'm figuring by the end of next week maybe the 1st week of Aug. sometime, ummm last year they showed on the 30th of July. yea, I super cropped mine twice this time and it's almost 6' and 4.5'wide, there's also a (royal queen) ''critical'' 5' away that's almost the same size....:drool: , with some luck , they will give a yr's worth of meds.
i'll let ya know when they show..

be well

fringe50

i too am growing one of these and keep worrying cause you are not the only one who says its a bit disappointing

anyway i am grateful for your time and work. hope it comes out in the cure
take care and good luck

morning BP23

well my ww/bb is doing well, BUT, lol I'm not sure when it will finish because it showed the end of the second week of aug. , which is late I think, but, what can ya do...lol so I'm not sure when it'll finish. it is about 8.5' tall and 4'-5' wide and full of cola's:smokin:...lol
everything else showed at the beginning of Aug. and are doing just fine and will finish on or before the end of Sept. BUT the ww/bb that could go into Oct. and then bud rot becomes a concern....... any hoot BP23 dats the update on the WW/BB. i'll let ya know when the time comes for the big chop...lol.

someone here said that a longer cureing time helps with taste/buzz.... we'll see. oh yea I forgot that all my girls are out side in the ground,cept for my auto's and they are/were in 4gal milk crates, and 3 of them have been harvested and 2 left. they did well for my first auto's. I will most likely get, when all cured up, approx. 1/2 lb. from 5 auto's ........:Namaste:

BB later with up date on ww/bb.

be well

fringe50

I didn't know you were an outdoor gardener fringe. The WWxBB should be beautiful outside with some dense colas. Would love to see some pics up.
With the bud it will be soooo much better after a month long cure. A long wait, but well worth it. She'll knock you off your feet. I mean completely stop your train of thought :thumb:

morning BP23

time sure flies ....SOB....lol any hoot I finally got the ww/bb in jars and is curing now. I had to take it on the 28th of sept because of heavy rain and wind took it to the ground what a fucking mess, 9'x5' , yep a bush .......lol tall one at that..... after I got it all salvaged and cut up and in jars, and now it is 20 days since it got cut up. I checked it lyesterday and I have app0rox. 18-19 zips. AND...... I twisted up a skinny-lefthander......here...:passitleft: give here a try.... it works even now, actually not too bad .......:blunt:..works really well ....lol any hoot I thought I'd drop by and let ya know the results of the outdoor ww/bb, all organic and washed too....

i'll be back with another report after 60 days ....:Namaste:

respects to all growers, and thanx for all your help 420.......................it's amazing what I've learned here in the last 17months ....wow and I'm a old fuck too............thanx again

be well all

fringe50

Anybody who has these outdoors can they let me know how they go with the stretch, as I can't let mine get any higher then 6ft.

Cheers in advance

Thats right...work out your space available to know how much veg time you give. I've learnt this many times the hard way with a jungle in my tent by vegging too long.

Back
Top Bottom