Best Indica Strain?

PurpleGunRack

Hi good people of 420:green_heart:

What's your choice for best indica/mostly indica strain taking effect, taste, yield, medical benefits, time to grow, resistance to disease and pest in to consideration?

I'm looking for a good yielding, tasty strain that will take kindly to being abused by a beginner grower, but most importantly a hard hitting body stone and preferably good for insomnia and pain relief.

Only strains available as feminized will qualify for now.

At the moment I'm stuck on Papaya from Nirvana (I believe it's their version of Mango Kush which I haven't been able to find as feminized seeds)

I'm not much of an indica smoker, and I already have the strain I like, but which is not available for you. Anyway, everybody recommends Granddaddy Purple, so you should check it out!

I'm not much of an indica smoker, and I already have the strain I like, but which is not available for you. Anyway, everybody recommends Granddaddy Purple, so you should check it out!

Been looking at that but I haven't found a feminized version yet, but it's definately on my ''must grow'' (and smoke:)) list, when I have a chance to expand my grow setup.

I've been looking and looking and changing my list over and over.

So far I have these on my list (I intend to grow all of these at some point)

Blueberry - Dutch Passion,
Vanilla Kush - Barneys Farm
Papaya - Nirvana
Money Maker - Green House

BUT

Then I found some ''pure'' indicas, and having a long love affair with hash these strains peeked my interest and simply must be added to my list.

Afghan Kush - World of Seeds
Ketama - World of Seeds
Pakistan Valley - World of Seeds
Enemy of the State - Super Strains

Decisions!

What's your choice for best indica/mostly indica strain taking effect, taste, yield, medical benefits, time to grow, resistance to disease and pest in to consideration?

I'm looking for a good yielding, tasty strain that will take kindly to being abused by a beginner grower, but most importantly a hard hitting body stone and preferably good for insomnia and pain relief.

At the moment I'm stuck on Papaya from Nirvana (I believe it's their version of Mango Kush which I haven't been able to find as feminized seeds)
godbud. ive had this for years. not now. but im starting two seedlings, of chemo. both of these are from jordan of the islands.

Ive read reviews on papaya & it seems to have a lot of sativa effects for an indica, very nice strain though. Have you tried northern lights? meant to be an awesome indica with good yields & easy to grow. White rihino & aurora indica seem to be heavy hitters as well, ice also sounds good...actually there's so many, can't wait to try em all!
:lot-o-toke:

Yeah I read that too... I really only want the papaya because it's supposedly Mango Kush which I smoked a lot and really like.

Northern Lights is very old friend of mine and I have an auto version of one going in a guerilla grow at the moment;)

White Rhino is definitely a strain I'll grow at some point, Aurora Indica is not appealing to me somehow - maybe if I try some I'll change my mind.

The more I read the more I lean towards those pure landrace indicas, but then again the Vanilla Kush is also pulling me her direction...

So much to grow so little time, and space:) what a luxury problem.

i used to grow aurora. it was some of the dankest stuff i have had. but, i have a habit, of tossing my good ones. currently, i have ice. and two ubc chemo seedlings. plants i dont bother takeing clones of, also show to be the best. lol. have a free seed, thats now in week 8 or so, and looking grande. crittical super silver haze. . and one outside, that i took a clone from critical sensi star. may just snag some more clones off the sensi. she is looking healthy. also, i have some thc bomb. nice smoke. super hard buds. but kind of lanky. i have never smoked, let alone grown, romulan. an old bc pure indica. i have heard its listed as in the top 10 indicas of all time, from bc. if i keep up this hobby, which is looking like i will not, i will try it. happy fourth of july.

I have a SoCal strain called Aurora Ultra which is OG Kush/MK Ultra x Aurora Indica. It turns purple in late flowering, very strong indica. If you're in for some landrace indica experience you should probably check Ace Seeds for Pakistan Chitral Kush, very good plant, or China Yunnan, they also released Bubba Kush x Hash Plant :cheesygrinsmiley: I've been also eying Lebanon Red by The Real Seed Company, and will probably give it a try in the future :hookah:

i will say, that aurora, as anything with alot of afphi in it, can do fine on lower nutes. my exp, has been so. i am currently growing some purple bud from white label. they have lots of afphi in them. and they too, will burn fairly easy. go half strenth. even less.

himalaya gold 1 of the best yields and very strong and good for sleep ect..in my experience very easy to grow. i only have 1 previous grow an half way through my second and both times have been great set of plants..first grow i got 13.5 oz or .8 of a pound from 3 plants which lasted me an entire year AND i chopped them 2 weeks early due to unforeseen circumstances. so this time round i am only doing 1 to last me maybe 4 month or more

I have a SoCal strain called Aurora Ultra which is OG Kush/MK Ultra x Aurora Indica. It turns purple in late flowering, very strong indica. If you're in for some landrace indica experience you should probably check Ace Seeds for Pakistan Chitral Kush, very good plant, or China Yunnan, they also released Bubba Kush x Hash Plant :cheesygrinsmiley: I've been also eying Lebanon Red by The Real Seed Company, and will probably give it a try in the future :hookah:

That sounds like a very nice strain, OG Kush and MK Ultra are both really nice strains:)

I've been looking at that Lebanese too! Back in the late 90's/early 2000's Red Lebanon was one of the most popular hash types round here, and I haven't seen any around for years.

This place is crazy - as a new grower (yet to grow), I feel like I can get lost just shopping around at all the banks!
! Barneys Pineapple Chunk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

looks good, but I saved a bunch of potential seeds, then I go to a different bank/brand, and do it all over again! lol! Overwhelming to say the least!

Yeah it really is a jungle and a lot to try growing/smoking.
I've also been eying the Pineapple Chunk and many of the indicas from Barney's Farm, I smoked many of the strains from Barney's and they were all very good especially Vanilla Kush and Crimea Blue.
Now I'm starting too lean towards Cookies Kush, 2014 cup winner and one of my local grow shops has the seeds in stock:) and I've never tried it before so it would be fun.

Yeah, it0s the most potent indica-dominant strain I've had occasion to grow, and it's way above boring Afghani stone.That will be finished pretty soon.

036173.jpg
017606.jpg

And this is how she gets when she's almost ready.

au23.jpg

Thinking now maybe he could try to grow MK Ultra, I hear it's a good strain :tokin:

Yeah, it0s the most potent indica-dominant strain I've had occasion to grow, and it's way above boring Afghani stone.That will be finished pretty soon.

036173.jpg
017606.jpg

And this is how she gets when she's almost ready.

au23.jpg

Thinking now maybe he could try to grow MK Ultra, I hear it's a good strain :tokin:

hi mate,
what is this strain called?
ive been growing an afghanXskunk#1 for a few years and still swear to this day nothing makes me float and smile more just a superb
blend of absolutely fucking mind bent and zero gravity floating feeling when i shut my eyes lol.
i would like to have a look at your indica breed specifics :)

Back
Top Bottom