Purple Kush Smoke Report

aphrodisia

Hi people. First time posting a smoke report but I will try my best. Typing this now having just finished a joint of home grown purple kush, so here goes.

Strain : Purple Kush

Genetics : Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani (indica)

Medium : Potting soil

Lights : 400w Hps and 300w Led

Nutrients : Bat Guano, BAC Organic Bloom from Sannies.

Looks : cured to a lemony rusty green with lots of orangish hairs, very frosty.

purple_kush_22.jpg

purple_kush_11.jpg

Smell : when these girls were flowering they gave off a very musky sweaty smell with fruity undertones.

Taste : again very musky and earthy, when I first smoked this after being cured for a few weeks it gave off a very perfumy/incense type of smell, but I think the longer it cures the more the perfumy smell will go away. I had this once before with a blue cheese I grew.

High : very heavy high. the high creeps as you don't really get the full buzz till around five minutes after you finish your joint and then it hits and you suddenly realise you are STONED. Top of your brain feels like it has a weight on it but at the same time feels like the top of your head wants to levitate.
Its a distracting lose yourself in thought head high while at the same time reducing your body co-ordination and concentration, having to really concentrate to type this report. Hey laters guys. Got to go. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I leave you with this graphic effect of the purple kush high :

1917121_327026165386_235473_n_1_.jpg

I have a question for you as I am growing PK also.....how much vertical growth can I expect after I go to the bud cycle? I have limited vertical space and don't know how to judge when to make this change in the hrs. Great looking' buds by the way, hope mine turn out as well, growing in hydro and they look great.....thanks.

Norton72

I have a question for you as I am growing PK also.....how much vertical growth can I expect after I go to the bud cycle? I have limited vertical space and don't know how to judge when to make this change in the hrs. Great looking' buds by the way, hope mine turn out as well, growing in hydro and they look great.....thanks.

Norton72

Sorry its taken me so long to reply, I don't log onto this site everyday. The purple kush doesn't really stretch much once you flip so expect the plant to double its size only from when you first go 12/12. So if your plant is 12" from when you flip it will probably end up around 2ft. in height.

Nice buds!! Just wanted to know if this was grown from bean, made by which breeder?? Peace!!

Just saw your question. They were grown from seed. Don't know the name of the breeder but as far as I can tell only one seedbank seems to sell them and that is marijuana seeds.nl

Hey.... Awesome looking product!!! I am in week 4 of flower on my PK. They are growing great. How long did your plants flower before you harvested? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Awesome looking buds ! wish mine had purpled up like yours did. I think If I had left them a bit longer they might have purpled up as they ripened more but I had to harvest at 8 weeks because of mould.

Hey.... Awesome looking product!!! I am in week 4 of flower on my PK. They are growing great. How long did your plants flower before you harvested? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I harvested mine at 8 weeks. I would have liked to have left them another week but I noticed one of the buds had developed mould so I decided to cut them down.

I've Grown Pk many times, my seeds came from CKS, they were all deep purple and pungy and spicy smell. Also they had orange frosty hairs. I have never seen a green plant of this strain. Lots of dense popcorn buds

I am not sure the genetics of my purple kush are actually the same as the crop king purple kush. My genetics are hindu kush crossed with a purple Afghani. Don't know what the crop king purple kush is made from.

Back
Top Bottom