Blue Blood Strain Review

Cannabelle

Strain Name - Blue Blood, Medicann, Feminized

From - Home grown from Herbie's Seeds @ ! Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

When - Harvest 3-20-15

Cure Time - 2+ months

Price - 3 pack seeds are 17.82 GPB / 26.73 USD

Type - Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)

Flowering Time - 10 weeks

Yield - 44 grams / 1.5 ounces per 16 inch plant in 1 gallon fabric pot

THC Content - 15 - 20% (according to breeder)

CBD Content - 10% (according to breeder)

Spring-Summer Harvest - Plump buds with apple green tone with sienna hair

Winter Harvest - Plump buds with a tinge of purple blue, apple green tone with sienna hair

Smell - Oily like Earl Grey tea or a fruit slurpee at the gas station

Taste - Slightly diesel with a hint of fruit

Type of Buzz -
When harvested at mostly milky trichomes (less than 10% amber) it vapes a relaxing head and body high.​

When harvested at 25%-40% amber, it vapes a very relaxing body stone.​

When used in baked edibles, total relaxation in 20-30 minutes.​

Length of Buzz - 2-3 hours vaped. 4-6 hours baked edibles.

Best Medicinal Use -
@ 25%-40% Amber: Insomnia, seizure control, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety, joint flexibility, aphrodisiac​

@ 10% Amber: Alert relaxation, great for day time meds where you need to be more functional, pain-relief, anti-anxiety, seizure control, appetite enhancement, joint flexibility, aphrodisiac​

@ Leaves are a good CBD source and can be used in cooking, teas and cannabutter​

@ Skin emollient - help rejuvenate skin and joints (see my siggy for my cannabis scrub)​

Overall - This is my go to strain for all around management of an autoimmune disorder that mimics MS, Fibromylagia, Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Most of the plant gets used up for various products. Honestly, without this plant, I'd likely be in a nursing home.

BBnug1.png

BBnug2.png

harvest7-26a.png

bluebloodcascade.png
bbharvestday1.png

Great review. Just ordered some of these beans also, excited to start them. Do you have any other go to strains that you would recommend for pain management. Thanks!

Thanks for that review. Awesome looking plant. I have some of these seeds. Hopefully one day i'll get to create some of that beauty.

Can I ask as I am supercurious - in the photo looking at the entire plant, what are the big long slender green leaves? They don't look like MJ leaves as I know them, so I wondered if you plant another type of plant in with your MJ?

Cannabelle disappeared about as fast as she arrived here, but I think I can answer that for you. She used to plant wild onions in her pots along with cannabis. She said that the wild onions are a good host for certain kinds of beneficial fungi (and maybe bacteria I can't remember) and so they do a lot to enhance the soil for cannabis growing. Sweetsue picked that up from her and I think still grows onions in some of her pots. You can find a much better explanation in Cannabelle's Kapakahi journal. She just vanished one day, hopefully is doing well.

Thanks Weaselcracker,

Ha! I was going to say they looked like spring onions/shallots...turns out I was correct! Well, i'll be. I've heard of growing plants around eachother for benefits but never actually planting them in the same pot. Cool. Will have to look into this further, though i'd be nervous about putting anything in the same soil - for fear of root crowding, competing for nutrients and water etc but clearly it works. Back to the reading room I go....

Back
Top Bottom