THC Bomb - Indoor

cannilingus

i have had this bud. its great outdoors. but inside, its very stretchy, and elongated. it sucks. its good weed, ill say that. but, not worth the crap. outdoor, its super!

well, i harvested the four indoor girls. the outdoor girl, is a mess, after yesterdays wind storm. not sure what to do. hope she lifts herself back up. anyway, back to the indoor girls. this strein, is good smoke. hard nugs. but, the stems are small, and they all bend over, colas, pointed to the ground. lol. like a "dumpy chicken". so. i tossed the left over clones, and now, i have about 7 oz off the four plants, in jars. smells nice. i like this strein outdoor, but not indoor. way too much stetch. i was thinking about trying bombs "atomic bomb", but, i see its got some thc bomb in it. and i dont want to go thu this again.

sounds like you did a good job next time try toping and lollipoping the lower leaves so that way it grows short and fat i like out door as well just don't like the rain bugs and strong winds lol

Has anybody had trouble with seeds not germinating with this strain?

I got ten from Herbies awhile back and not one sprouted.

Has anybody had trouble with seeds not germinating with this strain?

I got ten from Herbies awhile back and not one sprouted.

did you keep the seeds in the freezer or dark cool place you said you had them for awhile. How did you germina them it could be a few thing why there not poping i need a little more info please :circle-of-love:

did you keep the seeds in the freezer or dark cool place you said you had them for awhile. How did you germina them it could be a few thing why there not poping i need a little more info please :circle-of-love:

I soaked them in water as soon as I got them before putting them in/on cotton wool. I got them awhile back, not had them for a while......

I've since got other seeds from Herbies and no dramas at all. Maybe they had a bad batch, thats why i wondered if anybody else had trouble with this strain fairly recently.

I'd like to give THC Bomb another go but am gun shy until i find out if anybody else had trouble. Plus I already have a grow going from the last Herbies seeds.

I soaked them in water as soon as I got them before putting them in/on cotton wool. I got them awhile back, not had them for a while......

I've since got other seeds from Herbies and no dramas at all. Maybe they had a bad batch, thats why i wondered if anybody else had trouble with this strain fairly recently.

I'd like to give THC Bomb another go but am gun shy until i find out if anybody else had trouble. Plus I already have a grow going from the last Herbies seeds.

Has to be bad seed for sure your your germination technic is good i like to get a wet paper towel put that in a zip lock back under my cable box its dark and pumps out heat

I harvested 7.5 oz. of THC Bomb under a 250 watt HPS and in DWC on Nov3,2015. This was a single plant. I did a little early pruning and topping along with LST. My plant had very little stretch. This was the largest yield I've ever had from one plant under such a small light, so I'm very pleased and do not think that THC Bomb "sucks". Sorry you had such a crappy experience.

Has to be bad seed for sure your your germination technic is good i like to get a wet paper towel put that in a zip lock back under my cable box its dark and pumps out heat

:thumb: Also try to keep it in a room that's between 24-28 degrees Celsius. Just like when you're growing. The tappies will love you for it and reach out to say hello to the world. ;) I use Exo-Terra heating pad's that are 120 volts and 8 watts. These work perfect to keep the warmth at a consistency. They are reasonably priced for $30 (CAD) here's what they look like;
IMG_158523.JPG

Sending positive energy and good vibes :Namaste:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom