Perfect Sun LED

Girlfriend reviews Dark Devil by Sweet Seeds.

How good it looks= 9
Density= 7
How good it smells= 9
It taste like plum fruit
Smoothness=9
How strong the flavor comes through=7
How good the flavor is=9, earthy
Type of high= Head high
Strength of high= 9

Easiness to grow= 9
yield= low
Faster grower = 70 days from seed

Medical use for paint and nausea= 8.5

I've started a Dark Devil Auto grow thread open to the community at large. I'm attempting to consolidate info on growing the strain, but I also want to include other information. You mentioned in your video that you had more growing. Want to join us in adding documentation of your grow to the data banks? The link is in my signature. I'd love to have you with us.

I'm going to link this review to the journal. Nice review. :battingeyelashes:

I have grown Sweet seeds dark devil. It's nice, but Not as nice as it's parent strain which is big devil xl. Sweet seeds Big devil xl has a Far superior sativa buzz, with a lemon taste too and that tops many autoflower strains!

Dark devil is still very nice. I got some red buds, also some purple buds too. The look of the weed is simply spectacular! Taste is nice too.

I have grown dark devil twice by the way! So it made the 'to do again list' :volcano-smiley:

I might give Big Devil XL a try. I have some Fast Buds auto strains I am going to try like OG. They have an auto green crack but they say it's mostly indica, however, I am sure the original green crack is mostly sativa.

Back
Top Bottom