White Rhino Medical Review

Indica Man33

I just finished a grow of feminized White Rhino seeds from Amsterdam. The plants were grow in Black Gold All Organic potting soil, with worm castings. I grew 5 plants in 5 gallon buckets, under 2 G8 LED 600W Veg/Flower lamps, in a 4x4x80" tent. I highly recommend these LED Grow Lights!
Plants became very bushy with huge Indica leaves within 4 weeks from popping. I used an all grow 3 part fertilizer, beginning at 2 weeks old. It consists of a Grow solution, a Micro solution, and a flower solution.

Plants were flowered for 9.5 weeks. Flowering was started when the plants were 13-18" tall, topped out at 32"
Total yield was 19.22 ounces
Dense buds, orange to red hairs with white covered trichomes
This isn't for the beginner, it will KO even the most experienced toker
Very heavy indica full body stone, munchies, couchlock effect
Medical uses include: Total relief of anxiety/stress, chronic pain relief, relief from PTSD, and insomnia. This strain also contains a decent amount of CBD, adding to its sedative qualities.
Genetics: Brazilian Mountain Indica x Indian Indica/Sativa cross x Afghani Kush
90% Indica, 10% Sativa
Smell: Very strong, skunky yet earthy. Smell goes right thru a sandwich baggie like it isn't there. I keep my cured buds in glass canning jars, and just take out a little at a time. Nothing beats a good slow cure.
Taste: Hard to describe, deep yet smooth in a water pipe, a bit peppery in a good way Good taste in glass pipes.

This was my first complete grow using all LED lighting, plus I used 2 90W all red UFO's from G8 during flowering for maximum yield. I have been asking, and I am using Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil next grow. Folks who have used both the Black Gold and the Foxfarm report the Foxfarm is better. And I will be squeezing in 1 more 5 gallon bucket.

I have seeds of a strain from Holland, called Super Sweet Tooth. It is supposed to produce more than the White Rhino, and in only 8 weeks flowering. It is a newer medical strain, which is similar to White Rhino, very high in THC, plus, this plant has a very high percentage of CBD, at 1.5%, for a strain which is expected to have up to 22% THC. If anyone has grown this strain, any tips are appreciated.

I suffer from chronic severe PTSD, chronic severe anxiety disorder, and infrequent insomnia with occasional nightmares about the PTSD issue. This strain takes care of all that. I also have a chronic but dull lower back pain, which goes away using this strain. I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from similar diagnosis.

I would also highly recommend "good quality" grow lights. They cost more than the old HPS/MH. But they pay for themselves quickly (no, I use my grow, nothing is never sold here), not only in electrical savings, which is much less, you have no heat issues, and much less noise removing all that hot air and keeping those bulbs cool enough. It is very easy also to control your environment inside a tent, which is quite stealthy about lighting. I would recommend a tent for folks who cannot grow openly in rooms (or basements, I don't have one) for security reasons.

That's it on White Rhino, a very fine selection, and coming from an experienced user, it is probably over 20% THC. If I lay back with music on, I'll be asleep if not careful, and the buzz lasts for 4 hours, also rare.

Sorry, I don't post photo's.
Indica Man33

Forgot to say, welcome to :420: and be active.

I grew White Rhino and the smoke was so strong...i actually went on safari and met a White Rhino for a few minutes! lol heavy shit that was :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom