Colombian Punto Rojo - Cannabiogen

Name: Colombian Punto Rojo
Vendor: Cannabiogen
Grown from: Regular seed
Grown how: Outdoor organically / High Brix
Latitude: 45° N
Harvested: between 25-30th September

Excellent Colombian strain from Cannabiogen. Charlie Garcia crossed Colombian line from center of the country with line from Santa Marta region, and gave us this lovely landrace sativa with little to none hermie issues. Three basic phenos can be found here: green, purple and golden. There is narrow leaf pheno here as well as squatier, quicker pheno with wider leaves. This one I got and I cannot say anything bad about it cause she finished in September. I'm not sure what happened to rest of the plants, I think there's one still growing there.

Anyway, she loved natural soil enriched slightly with calcium and magnesium via High Brix method, and produced abundant harvest with minimum fertilization. She was very wind and rain immune, and no bud rot issues were found, although few bud worms were picked that didn't really do any damage. Overall very easy strain to grow, also she didn't explode in height as she was started in the spring. She grew multiple branches all with solid heavy colas that had perfect calyx to leaf ratio and leaned sideways. By the end of September she went purple, which was very nice to look at. A lot of limey, sourish, musky and carroty smells in flowering.

I usually roll a pure one with some hand rubbed hash during a day when I listen to the music or do something online, and this bud is perfect for it. It's strong, and as the high is creeping in you start getting very euphoric and relaxed. This is very clear-headed feeling, there's no body stone here at all even when you're very high, and you can definitely get very high :tokin: You can keep smoking until you don't know where you are and what you're doing if you like no-ceiling sativa doses.

However it puts you in very positive mood and will not bring you to your knees if you don't exaggerate. As 2 to 2,5 hrs pass she gently releases you, and there is no comedown at all after she stops kicking completely after about 3 hrs. You can actually focus on something straight away if you have to after you're not high anymore, and an hour later you won't even remember that you smoked something. Socially very giggly although you sometimes lose track of conversation :laughtwo:

Smell in early/middle flowering: Lime and mandarine
Smell in late flowering: Limey, carroty and musky
Smell after drying and very short curing: Cake full of mature fruit with incense and musk
Taste of bud: Leftover cake with bitter, sour, spicy and even grassy notes
Taste of hash: Sweet as a cake and sour
High: Euphoric, clear-headed, feelgood high with some funny disorientation
Grading: A+++
Medicinal use: For depression and boredom works like a dream

Late veg:
colo32.jpg

colo33.jpg
colo26.jpg

Early flowering:
colo6.jpg
colo5.jpg
colo41.jpg

Mid flowering:
016715.jpg
0111129.jpg
0101296.jpg
0081581.jpg

Late flowering:
0052108.jpg
0071746.jpg
0111142.jpg
0101303.jpg
024354.jpg
021470.jpg
016721.jpg

Dry buds:
038175.jpg
035197.jpg
029283.jpg
028309.jpg
026334.jpg
021483.jpg
018588.jpg

:tokin:

You know what, Gray? It's kinda dumb to find out after all these years that ones of the best stuff around is a landrace from Colombia and you can get seeds on the cheap :laughtwo: I hope cured bud will taste a lil' bit better, cause I've been smokin' samples. But it's just another proof that this bud is genuine, very lil' worked up for the taste.

Excellent review Conradino. Worth a much closer look.

I just need to tell ya that yesterday I packed my new bong with hash and bud - nice glass by the way - and sucked on as much smoke as I could, and in effect I got high to almost trippin' level :tokin: I was high for most of the afternoon and had to consider drinking juice in order not to fall off the orbit so to speak :cheesygrinsmiley: In this dose it's pretty much the most psychedelic sativa I've ever smoked that will take you very far away. First half an hour is basically like being shot into outer space, hard to figure where you are and what you're doing!

Kaiki is a GREAT BREEDER od LANDRACE GENETICS!!! How many weeks did they go before you harvested them and what was the weight of your harvest??

RD :hookah::peace::peace:

Flowering took roughly 8 weeks, she started in the beginning of August. Harvest was at 80+ dry and few grams of hash.

Nice one, man :)

Back
Top Bottom