Strawberry Amnesia/Moby Dick/Critical+ Auto/Haze XXL Auto/Haze 2.0 Auto Dinafem

jamesb35

this night I prepared the smoke report!
between plants auto my queen remains the haze 2.0 auto, intense flavor , is beginning to haze, after more incensed, spicy, fruity.
it tastes really special with many shades! anything less than the regular!
and the thing that strikes me is that I've tried a few and they are all really good-like ...
However,
flavor 8.5 out- 8 times those experienced indoors back
production: 7 indoor, out the speech is long but I give a 7.5 in good condition ..
speed: 8 considering varieties where it comes from and the overall quality ...

then there is the self-critical, although it may seem strange I found aromatic, with a bit of smell skunk and some fruits!
I think the taste was sweet, fruity and even the aftertaste that left after 10-15 minutes was really sweet, almost cloying ..
flavor 7.0 just because more classic but for lovers of sweet stuff, fruity for mè is valid!
production: 9 indoor -9 out (in good condition)
speed: 9 indoor -9 hold out to the last because for haze xxl my taste is not the best...
The taste is particular, with a strong aftertaste, pepper, lemon teases me that not much changed in mè ...
very similar to diesel ..
this if I do 2 shots cough ... ahaahh even the stone is unique and a little bumpy with euphoric moments and other more relaxing ...
I try not to say anything to other a friend, but in the end I think they are more stable and uniform the 2.0 car .. even the taste of the most varied from plant to plant anyway ...

7 flavor for my taste,
production: 8 indoor 8-out in good condition..
speed: 9 considering the large size of plants grown in good condition and considering the variety from which it is made ....

while As regards the regular childbirth from strawberry amnesia, is sweet, fruit, in part similar to the smell of congo, malawi gold (type strawberry, but also a little acid sativa and in this case is not particularly intense ...) the flavor it is a plus, because while making a discreet smell was surprised because it is a very sweet smoked grass, only to half barrel seems more earthy and you end up with a fruity aftertaste after 10-15 minutes, sour but sweet! in the end very similar to the blueberry but sweeter and less earthy, spicy ..... I think this phenotype is also very relaxing, with features from indica and little energy, ...
for the flavor: 8
production 9
speed 9.

and in the end it's up to moby, the predominant flavor is the haze, then after some tanning feel a bit of flavor to lemon, frankincense, lavender, aschish.. ...
tastes really old school !!!
flavor:10
production : 9
Speed: 8 (considering the phenotype predominantly haze).

while the taste of the phenotype-cuttings # 2 undocumented is very strong, similar to white, caccoloso, spicy, incensed and more suited to lovers of the flavors kind of Ketama, ogkush or indica northern india ... the effect is more narcotic and less energy-phenotype cuttings # 1.
flavor: 8
production: 9
Speed: 9

sorry for my inglish...
;)

Back
Top Bottom