Bubblicious - Nirvana

I know how much i like to read strain reviews so i must give back...

i grew two Bubblicious. They were both very easy and I had absolutely zero issues. They grew in soil with general organics. There were two phenotypes. One was faster growing, the other was slower but had more trich production. Both were harvested around 9 weeks but could have went another week. The buds were dense, sticky, and smelled like a berry flavored bubble gum. The Buzz is a happy and goofy with a little body relaxation.. These plants were part of my first grow and were all 12/12 from seed. The taste is like a fruity berry bubblegum with a nice aftertaste to boot.
I would be happy to grow this strain again. :yummy::yummy:
image5083.jpeg
image5084.jpeg
image5086.jpeg
image5115.jpeg
image5116.jpeg
image5119.jpeg
image5177.jpeg
image5280.jpeg
image5283.jpeg
image4803.jpeg
image4197.jpeg
;)
image4199.jpeg

Hi! I like your plants. nice. i have grown nirvanas aurora indica, and ice. both were good. the aurora, was way potent. i am currently growing out some of their chrystal, and have a fem of papaya, and a fem of blackjack, as seedlings. i also have some fem black berry on the way. I have never grown, or smoked, bubblicious. oh, and i also have a small plant of thier full moon (thai). i have read reports on so many of thier strains. but, i think, the most number, and highest ranking of all, seem to be the blackberry. also the full moon. although its a long one. like 12-14 weeks. by the way you describe the flavor of yours, i hope you cut clones off her, before you threw her in. as i hear, the bubble gum flavor, is NOT in all seeds. i have heard its actually hard to find. like a cherry ak. nice post. hope you have more fun.

No issues at all brad. Bubbs is a good strain. The smell during flower was like rotten fruit. We called the smell fruit poops lol, but it will get much better after harvest. Good luck man

Back
Top Bottom