Which Jack Herer Do I Have?

cannilingus

I traded a cut of a late freinds jack, for a cut of my godbud, several years ago. i got them back, from another freind, recently, as i had took a break from them, to try others. anyway. the jack i have is fairly dark leafed. semi long, and not too wide. it grows to about 35", at maturity, not too tall. the crystals run down the leaves, onto the stems. looks cool. lots of crystals. shiny. and, the flavor, to me, is of lemom-lime citrus. i must admit, my all time favorite flavor. the stone is both heady, and physical, and, giggly. i plan on adding some photoes of it. I have sure missed this smoke. the downside, of this plant, is it takes alot of trimming. But, im willing to bet, even the pot snobs and experts, would enjoy toking this.......it allways makes me think of.....well......"what pot tastes and smells like". if that makes any scense. thanks all.

P1072267.JPG
P1072269.JPG
P1072268.JPG
P1072271.JPG

wow. this is what mine looks like, in bloom, as well! and, leaves and such, look like yours now. lol. thanks. when i was gifted mine, actually, a trade for my god bud, he did not say where it came from. i think i go like 9 weeks, to chop. and yours?

how do you get a long, single plant like that? or is it the pheno? looks tasty. mine, is more bushy, and, thankfully, not tall. maybe 36". very nice, one, you have there. many of the so called jacks, are others rendition. i think i have a pheno of sensis. love that lemon lime taste it has..

i usually get 1.75 oz per plant, regarless of strain. in four gallon soiless pots. 600, or 1000 light. i have never learned the yield trick.

i did some more investigating. looks like the pheno i have, is pheno B. shorter, more indica like, with the same taste as was described. this is a preety plant. i went to five gallon smart pots. i seem to get a bit more yield on those. but, i think im missing something. i have seen 8 oz off smaller pots that i use. nutes, lights, etc dont seem to matter. but, i do know this. my rooms are on the cool side. especially in winter. about 65-68 lights on. mid fiftys, lights off. i am trying to do more topping, pinching, super cropping, fimming. we shall see. i have, for the most part, let my plants just be natural. quality is great. instead of snow on my plants, i get orange hairs. lol. people love it. but, id like to get some snow. i went to using the snow storm ultra, and thats when the red hair really increased. not a biggie. what does one do with all the buds? absolutly no demand for them anymore, in this state. but, an old man needs a hobby. lol.

Since we are on Jack's...I just started 4 Light of Jah autofem with 225 actual watts of full spectrum LED per plant...fox farm ocean forrest and GanB Organics supreme harvest 70/30 and big bloom at flower. In soCal. (yuk)...am I gonna see 2 z's per plant? Sry. Not tryin to hijack...(eewww)....just saw the thread and Im a new grower.

Back
Top Bottom