Ordering seeds for this year's outdoor

cannilingus

i live in the pacific northwest, about 25 miles south of seattle,wa. I have grown some outdoor, with fairly good results. keeping the choice of streains, to fast finishers., and some, not so much. i have done northern lights, which was demolished by mold. a jack herer, which "did allright". and arurora indica, which did well. thc bomb, did well. and a sensi star, and afphi/kush hybrid, that all did fine.
I am preparing to order two strains today. or in the next week. 1. frissian dew. 2. Hollands hope.
Anyone have any comments on these two, and, i do see, that both of them, have a skunk parent in them. so, looks like skunk #1, may also be a suitable, fast finisher. our rain, usually arrives, about the second week of october.

thanks david. i just now seen your post. i have two seedlings up in cups now, i got thru herbies. two each of fem hollands hope, and frissian dew. i also recieved two fems, of dinafems og kush, also supposed to have a fast finishing pheno. never checked out bonza before. i shall now. thanks.

thanks david. i just now seen your post. i have two seedlings up in cups now, i got thru herbies. two each of fem hollands hope, and frissian dew. i also recieved two fems, of dinafems og kush, also supposed to have a fast finishing pheno. never checked out bonza before. i shall now. thanks.
Glad to see your checking us out. If you have any questions or discount codes at forums@bonzaseedbank.com.

David

Back
Top Bottom