White Widow - Dinafem

PurpleGunRack

White Widow from Dinafem

White_Widow63.jpg

Smell:

Skunky (7/10)

Taste:

Classic skunky, taste earthy and kinda like a basement in a medieval castle or cathedral( in a good way). Reminds me of skunk from the late 90's (8/10)

Effect:

Leaves you absolutely s**tfaced with a nice body buzz (10/10)

Medical:

Appetite (9/10)
Pain (7/10)
Insomnia (8/10)

Growing:

Normal, slightly fuzzy. Grows long a wispy like most white widows (6/10)

Super nice strain, no wonder it's a classic :Namaste:

i have not had any good experiences with any of the white widow. i grew some from dinafem, and it was the lowest potency i have ever had. and, it had practiacally no flavor. and, it was a tiny plant. i must be getting all the wrong kinds of ww. but, like i said. none, i have even smoked do i like. this goes for many, that have ww in their lineage.

i have not had any good experiences with any of the white widow. i grew some from dinafem, and it was the lowest potency i have ever had. and, it had practiacally no flavor. and, it was a tiny plant. i must be getting all the wrong kinds of ww. but, like i said. none, i have even smoked do i like. this goes for many, that have ww in their lineage.

That sucks, I can assure you that there are nice White Widows out there, I've been smoking many nice ones since the late 90's, but the one I just grew is by far the best.
I'm looking at getting a Widow Bomb from Bomb Seeds in my next grow.

I don't have a dinafem ww but the one I do have does not know the meaning of death. First plant I ever grew still have it. Trying to save it forever but idk if that will happen. I left this thing no food or water for 2 weeks in a 4" rockwool decided maybe I would use it gave it some water and food 3 days later it was back in shape like nothing happen. First plant I grew also in dwc and I cut half the roots off cause I was new, and roots kept getting wrapped around airstone. We are talking like about a foot of roots so I learned you should not really do that but plant did not even slow its growth rate or have leaves sag when I did that. Did that to an og kush plant same night it died real fast in 3 days. So far still my most reliable plant it just does its thing. Probably ranting on cause smoking it during this and I love it so much it could probably write a book about it hah. :adore::smokin:

Hashassinz;2818827the one I do have does not know the meaning of death. said:
Probably ranting on cause smoking it during this and I love it so much it could probably write a book about it hah. :adore::smokin:
LMAO... that's funny! Makes me want to reconsider what I'll grow next time.. Jack H Auto Fem (CKS) v WW Auto Fem (Pyramid) or Fem (Nirvana)... right now have my first seeds germinating... a Dwarf Low Flyer Auto Fem (CKS) & (Sweet Seeds) Speed Devil which should be good to go into soil either tonight or tomorrow!!!

Back
Top Bottom