White Widow

Stoney Roads

Ok so It has been a few months sense my White Widow from Crop King Seeds grow. I wanted to post a review on a few things like quality quantity and ease of growth. So first we will start with the Quality, I had 4 ladies 3 were really close to the same pheno and 1 was pretty different. The 3 that were close to the same we will start with, the effect is great it is very strong. I have problems eating and sleeping and it has help tremendously with both, more with the sleeping though. The effects last between 5-7 hrs, the taste is a pine hash taste and is very delicious, My wife loves it and ranks the taste as in her top 5 favorites. Now for the the last lady which was my #2 plant. She was thrilled biggest and yielded the most 300 grams dry, but it was not a strong. The #2 plant has a very amazing taste and smell it's a fruity pine taste. The effects are great as well it helps me a lot with my daily life as its great for appetite problems. All 4 were really easy to grow. Very low maintenance really just a plant and go kinda strain. A little nutes and you'll produce some great buds.
20160212_165937.jpg
20160205_075006.jpg
20160228_101212.jpg
20160310_120635.jpg

WOW Stoney those buds look amazing and a very good harvest.Thanks for the smoke review, how long was your veg time.:thumb::volcano-smiley:
Veg was about 5 weeks maybe 6. The 3 that were about the same finishes in about 9-10 Weeks the 1 that was pretty different went 12 Weeks and I could have let it go another 2-3 weeks but was moving and had to take her down. She still is super dank but I feel she would have been even better if I could have went the 2-3 weeks more.

Nice work! I just germinated some CKS White Widow as well, so far so good. 4 out of 4 germinated & are off to a nice start.
Hope they turn out as nice as yours did.

on my second grow atm, got 4 White Widow and 3 Amnesia Haze Autoflowers by CropKingSeeds, 3 of the WW smell and look the same, growing amazing and 1 is a bit shorter and smells/looks a bit different and thought it was maybe a Amnesia Haze I mixed up but I'm sure its not, its shorter, was the one different pheno shorter? Last grow was Earlymiss auto's by cks aswell and turned out good, smaller then I wanted but was great smoke, one was small af, but the biggest yielded over en ounce and was a lil less then 2 feet tall, these 7 plants I got now all but one are bigger already then my biggest harvested auto last grow and these plants are only on day 26 and just starting to show sex.. ur buds look amazing Super frosty.
2nd Grow - CKS Autos White Widow & Amnesia Haze

20171228_124038.jpg

Veg was about 5 weeks maybe 6. The 3 that were about the same finishes in about 9-10 Weeks the 1 that was pretty different went 12 Weeks and I could have let it go another 2-3 weeks but was moving and had to take her down. She still is super dank but I feel she would have been even better if I could have went the 2-3 weeks more.

Assuming not auto?

Ok so It has been a few months sense my White Widow from Crop King Seeds grow. I wanted to post a review on a few things like quality quantity and ease of growth. So first we will start with the Quality, I had 4 ladies 3 were really close to the same pheno and 1 was pretty different. The 3 that were close to the same we will start with, the effect is great it is very strong. I have problems eating and sleeping and it has help tremendously with both, more with the sleeping though. The effects last between 5-7 hrs, the taste is a pine hash taste and is very delicious, My wife loves it and ranks the taste as in her top 5 favorites. Now for the the last lady which was my #2 plant. She was thrilled biggest and yielded the most 300 grams dry, but it was not a strong. The #2 plant has a very amazing taste and smell it's a fruity pine taste. The effects are great as well it helps me a lot with my daily life as its great for appetite problems. All 4 were really easy to grow. Very low maintenance really just a plant and go kinda strain. A little nutes and you'll produce some great buds.
20160212_165937.jpg
20160205_075006.jpg
20160228_101212.jpg
20160310_120635.jpg
001.JPG

20160212_165937.jpg
001.JPG

Nice work Stoney, WW has got to be one of my favorite grows, both indoors and out, long lasting, not quite 5-7 hours for me but at least 4 plus hours for sure, which is unbelievable. Dence and every bud/flower were from 4 grams dry to almost 9 grams. I popped the lights a little early 27 days in a
043.JPG
2-gallon fabric pots reason why so short. flower time took quite a while as I remember??? total time 104 days combined.

I have had very good results from Crop Kings White Widow (Fem) seeds. I did not train or defoliate my plants (still a newbie who just lets the plants do all the talking). Each plant averaged around 6-8 ounces when dried.
The high lasts 4-5 hours, and helps with my pain for the first 2 hour (degenerative disc on lower spine).
For me the high feels more like a sativa, then an indica high.

One wonderful side affect I’m having is white eyes. My friends and family keep asking how my eyes look so crystal clear, not a blood vein or redness in sight. :slide: Had anyone else experienced this?

I use PH balanced nutrients and soil, keeping it real simple. But it seems to be working, the plants all thrive, no deficiencies during the veg and bloom stage.

Attachments

• 1A0D657F-2877-4F97-8103-1A2A3B9B84B5.jpeg
    1A0D657F-2877-4F97-8103-1A2A3B9B84B5.jpeg
    585.2 KB · Views: 357
Back
Top Bottom