Dwarf Low Flyer By Crop King Seeds

CMJJMC2000

I know that some folks have been waiting for this, so I wanted to go ahead and deliver my unbiased review. The grow journal link can be found in my signature, but just to re-cap, these 2 plants were grown inside of an Apollo Horticulture grow tent (2x4x5) using an Aerogarden Ultra with chiller, Aerovoir, 2 x Mars Hydro Reflector 48 series LED's and the full line of Advanced Nutrients products. Water used was RO, PH'd to the proper hydroponic range.

Strain Name - Dwarf Low Flyer
From - Crop King Seeds
When - Delivered early February and harvested mid April.
Price - the seeds are very affordable
Type - Primarily Indica (in-da-couch!)
Appearance - The appearance is very appealing, the buds are a bright green with bright orange hairs. The trichome production is generous and the buds are, not surprisingly, quite sugar coated
Smell - Sweet with a slight citrus smell
Taste - smooth with a slightly skunky and also earthy taste
Type of Buzz - This is a great body bake, with an undertone of subtle mental relaxation. It's not overpowering and I haven't had any situations where I feel like I overconsumed and need to hide out and/or ride it out.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite stimulation, de-stress/relaxation, dull low grade muscle and joint pain relief.
Overall - Fantastic and exactly what I was looking for. I wish I had the ability to test the THC levels, because when I compare this to the skunk haze I usually procure, this offers similar potency but of a different variety. Crop King advertises this as a *mid-range* THC carrier, between 10-12%. I'd like to throw my guess out at 13-15% on this batch. I harvested some at 100% cloudy and some at 20% amber. It's all great and I hope that those of you who are looking for a nice medical strain for insomnia don't pass this up for something with a higher advertised potency. I will grow it again, but each plant produced a larger yield than I planned for, so I'm stocked up for a good while.

Also, I wanted to add that after that long cure it burns to a perfect white ash.

IMG_310716.JPG

I've got six of these little beauties growing now. Week six and the plants are starting to show buds. What surprised me was how dark the leaves are. There about 14 inches tall as of today.
IMG_027752.JPG

Has anyone tried growing indoor with no lights, just sitting in a window? I'm at day 34 and here is my girl, not sure if this looks normal I feel like it should be bigger, no?! First time grower! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom