Ghost Train Haze #1

I cracked open 3 regular GTH seeds from Rare Dankness and all 3 were females and all 3 different phenos. 2 of them were fairly stretchy and the limbs had to be propped up early into flower. The other plant was a little shorter with better node spacing. The buds on all 3 phenos were fairly dense for a sativa dom and covered with trichs. I had Zero issues with this grow. The only down side to this strain is the yield, but I am after quality not quantity so its not an issue for me.
All 3 were harvested between 75-80 days from the flip to 12/12. They were grown in soil under a Mars II 400 watt LED with General Organics
image11102.jpeg
image11853.jpeg
image11855.jpeg
image12108.jpeg
image13300.jpeg
image13303.jpeg
image13646.jpeg

The buzz is extremely energetic and happy, Too much and it starts to get racey. Not for people who suffer from anxiety. I am one of these people so 2-3 hits and I'm good to go. The smell is a little different for each plant. Its hard to describe but it is amazing with a hint of citrus mixed with some type of fruit.my wife says it smells like green mangos lol. I am currently doing a reveg for 2 of these girls because this is a strain i want to keep around for a while. :passitleft:

Yep looks like what I've got. Pity that mine got killed by some gardeners. Confirms what I've been thinking, it's pretty much an indoor strain, that doesn't do very well outdoor, and it is lanky due to OG genetics.

I grew it last year.

Did 1 pack, and got 6 females. 100% germination

As has been said. They dont produce very well, but is good weed. I scrapped it because of low yield.

Looks like a good candidate for a long-vegetative scrog - under about 102 watts per square foot of HPS, lol (or 65+ watts/ft² of intense LED, I suppose).

Looks like a good candidate for a long-vegetative scrog - under about 102 watts per square foot of HPS, lol (or 65+ watts/ft² of intense LED, I suppose).
I saw on youtube someone did a ghost train haze scrog and it turned out nice.

I know this thread is old but I clicked on it because this is a strain I am interested in. Primarily because I have heard that it tastes great and is quite potent. I am turned off a little by the small yield, because for me that is a factor, but I still may grow just one of these for my own head.

Beautiful pics and great review!

I know this thread is old but I clicked on it because this is a strain I am interested in. Primarily because I have heard that it tastes great and is quite potent. I am turned off a little by the small yield, because for me that is a factor, but I still may grow just one of these for my own head.

Beautiful pics and great review!
its a great strain jakpot. Im sure its possible to get a decent yield will time/training. I have a reVeg going now and its gonna be a much better yield then the first go round. The smell and taste are fantastic, and the buzz is quite intense. This is one for special occasions.

Here is some pics of the reveg girl day 53. Gonna harvest around 75-80 days.
IMG_79347.JPG
IMG_79358.JPG
IMG_79427.JPG

And a clone i took Im growing in hempy. This strain definately likes hempy. Much healthier and superb growth compared to soil.
IMG_79445.JPG
IMG_79475.JPG

I love GTH......but the strain I have has branches made of shoe-laces and also have to stake up every friggin' branch. Even Protek can't stiffin' up this plant. The last one I chopped was held up with no less than 10 stakes.

Back
Top Bottom