Mari wana

Blue cheese review. It takes longer than the rest to get going in flower but worth the wait massive heads covered in crystal at week 9 still not quite finished but at least 9oz on bush dry from 8 weeks veg from seeds I grown the strain before so won't I to massive detail. I'll just say this massive producer in autos and top notch bud never fails awesome. Pepper jack haze WOW I have never had a plant grow so vigorously in my life had to constantly snip it in veg to let others catch up plant finished 60%amber trichs at week 8 from the turn showed first buds in 2 days from switch smells like someone killed a cat and kept in a plastic tub in the sun for a month 8.2 oz dry of some of best haze I ever smoked so good I'm considering never growing anything else. Purple bud I'm not sure with this strain lots of massive heads but airy buds not to much crystal production and all though looked like a lot on plant it dried down to next to nothing biggest plant at end by miles with most and fattest heads shame they weighed nothing dry and 11weeks flower still didn't turn purple with cold snap gutted waste of time. Grape kush this hasn't produced a lot 10 weeks to finish flowering not turned colour but what a smoke it has produced it gave me 6.5 oz of some very nice kush my mates gone mad for it was gone sooooo quick. Last of all I leave the worst for last cos phsyco crack is quite possibly the worst plant I ever grown cud tell from its first few leafs its genes were white misshapen leaf some parts stretching some not no strength a horrible thing (Hermie) and a very aggressive Hermie at that gd job I spotted it at the beggining and isolated it in hope maybe get at least a smoke. No hope of that it smells terrible So all in all its all about big bhudda blue cheese still after all these years and he maybe 50 strains I've grown still nothing comes close yet with potency and yeild but is a slow one. Pepper jack haze is excellent in every way and will become regular here now I got a mommy ;) . the rest I wouldn't waste ur time with Grape kush awesome smoke just not enuf of it. I'll post pics if people request them.

Nice review. Iv grown the blue cheese two times. Both time were very slow to go into flower but produces large trichome covered buds

Back
Top Bottom