Crop King Auto Jack Herer

hardboiled

Strain Name - Jack Herer Autoflower
From - Crop King
When - 8/1/16
Price - Priceless. Grown at home with love.
Type - Hybrid
Appearance - All the colors of the rainbow. Heavy purple in the later days
Smell - Intense. A grilled cheese sandwich dipped in motor oil. Heaven.
Taste - Fruity, not citrus, closer to peach and mango.
Type of Buzz - 50% physical, 50% headwired. Great balance of physical and mental. Not too uplifting, not couchlocking.
Length of Buzz - 2.5-3 hours.
Best Medicinal Use - Relaxing at first, appetite creation after an hour or so.
Overall - Active but relaxed. You feel like working, not intensely, but piddling around and being productive with stuff you've been putting off. Smooth up, smooth down, with no crash. Also good for watching documentaries, mentally stimulating stuff. It makes you interested in things and the world - mentally really good zen.

Honestly, it's made me a convert to the auto world. Great seeds, easy to grow, great results. From here, I'm gonna be working on yields. Thanks CK. Quality dope, and props to you.

hb
IMG_20160620_145346.jpg
IMG_20160624_135031.jpg
IMG_20160624_135031_1_.jpg

This is exactly the info I needed. After my first grow of bag s(for practice) I am leaning towards a second grow of JH. THaNK YOU for this info!

Curious, can you share a generalized plant yield?

This is exactly the info I needed. After my first grow of bag s(for practice) I am leaning towards a second grow of JH. THaNK YOU for this info!

Curious, can you share a generalized plant yield?

Hi Oma....Daniel Jackson here. JH is my favorite strain. I grow more of this than any other. I use 3gallon fabric and Fox Farms soils and usually pull 3-3.5 oz/plant.

This strain does it all for me. If I grow 3 at a time, I usually pull one on day 70, one on 77 and one on 84. I get a wide swing from a very active "cracky" buzz at day 70 to a more "bedtime" buzz at 84. For me she's always been a bit temperamental and I have had easier times with strains like Revolver but I always come back to the Jack.

Me and Teal'c are about to get baked :) :)

Hi all, thought you might like to see my feeble attempts at an Auto Jack Herer. I think I might have waited a little too long before putting her into a bigger pot, she was pretty root bound after 3 weeks when I took her out of the 4" pot that I started in. These are at 6 weeks and she's just starting to bud, 16" tall, 18/6 lighting with 1000 W HPS. I've been using Green Planet Nutes since the transplant to a 5 gal cloth pot. I'm thinking it'll be a little longer than the 90 days to harvest that Crop King claims. Comments are appreciated.
P8196835c.JPG
P8196841c.JPG

Hi all, thought you might like to see my feeble attempts at an Auto Jack Herer. I think I might have waited a little too long before putting her into a bigger pot, she was pretty root bound after 3 weeks when I took her out of the 4" pot that I started in. These are at 6 weeks and she's just starting to bud, 16" tall, 18/6 lighting with 1000 W HPS. I've been using Green Planet Nutes since the transplant to a 5 gal cloth pot. I'm thinking it'll be a little longer than the 90 days to harvest that Crop King claims. Comments are appreciated.

I have a pack of JH seeds in the fridge to do indoors when the outdoor harvest season is over in the fall. Glad to know that they're small plants. I use CFLs indoors so I have a bunch of auto strains to keep me busy through the winter.

That's one pretty girl there hardboiled, I've got the same growing indoors under a 1000 Wt HPS, it'll be interesting to see if I get the same colours. They've been in bud a little over a week now.
P8276865c.JPG
P8276862c.JPG

Hello fellow farmers;

I'm rather new to these Jack Herer's.. I have three seeds that I germinated about two weeks ago now.. These are auto's from Advanced Seeds. I have noticed some strange markings on the leaves, so I've been searching on here as to what it might be when I came across this thread... Not sure if it's just a trait of the Jack, or something more serious. Maybe just nothing at all to get worried about. Does anyone remember when your plants were this young looking like this? I attached a pic so to get an idea what I have going... Thanks,,
Jack_Herer_Auto_10-29-17.jpg

Hello fellow farmers;

I'm rather new to these Jack Herer's.. I have three seeds that I germinated about two weeks ago now.. These are auto's from Advanced Seeds. I have noticed some strange markings on the leaves, so I've been searching on here as to what it might be when I came across this thread... Not sure if it's just a trait of the Jack, or something more serious. Maybe just nothing at all to get worried about. Does anyone remember when your plants were this young looking like this? I attached a pic so to get an idea what I have going... Thanks,,

Hard to tell at this early a stage UncleG, generally when they're this young they get what they need from the soil. We'll need more info to help. Soil type, lighting, growing conditions, water ph etc.

Hard to tell at this early a stage UncleG, generally when they're this young they get what they need from the soil. We'll need more info to help. Soil type, lighting, growing conditions, water ph etc.

These are just strange looking. I haven't gave them anything except ph'd water. (6.5). I always try not to give anything for at least the first three weeks or so. It depends on the plants. They let you know when they want something. These are in same soil as everything else.. Pro Mix.. RH jumps around from 50 -60%. Growing under the same LEDS as everything else. Two Viperspectra 600's. Temps in the grow room right this minute, 77 degrees. Never go's above 80.. It's been getting down to 71 72 at night with the lights off.

Have you ever heard of something called, Mosaic Virus. Boy I hope this isn't whats going on..
MosaicVirus_2_.jpg
MosaicVirus.jpg

I've grown the real Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds) and never saw anything like that, especially when they were so young/small. If I were you, I'd post a thread in our Problems, Pests, and Disease Control section.

These are just strange looking. I haven't gave them anything except ph'd water. (6.5). I always try not to give anything for at least the first three weeks or so. It depends on the plants. They let you know when they want something. These are in same soil as everything else.. Pro Mix.. RH jumps around from 50 -60%. Growing under the same LEDS as everything else. Two Viperspectra 600's. Temps in the grow room right this minute, 77 degrees. Never go's above 80.. It's been getting down to 71 72 at night with the lights off.

Have you ever heard of something called, Mosaic Virus. Boy I hope this isn't whats going on..

Did a little searching UncleG, and I hate to say it but you might be right. The texture on your bottom pic is very familiar to one on this link.
Mosaic Virus in Cannabis pics - Cannabis Infirmary - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Where'd the seeds come from? Sometimes the virus is already in the seeds. If it is, chop it all and clean your tent and all equipment with weak bleach really well or you'll never get rid of it.

Did a little searching UncleG, and I hate to say it but you might be right. The texture on your bottom pic is very familiar to one on this link.
Mosaic Virus in Cannabis pics - Cannabis Infirmary - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Where'd the seeds come from? Sometimes the virus is already in the seeds. If it is, chop it all and clean your tent and all equipment with weak bleach really well or you'll never get rid of it.

Thanks for the link OWG... Those last two pictures were just an example I was using to show what I was dealing with.. I found those on a Google search while trying to find out for sure what was going on with the Jack Herer's. I have three of them, and ALL THREE have the same symptoms. I'm sure it's TMV now and have removed the plants from the grow room. I took a picture of one and will post it shortly. I am going to burn them today and disinfect the containers with a bleach solution.
The seed came from, Advanced Seeds. I won't be buying any more Jack Herer seed from them again. I might give CropKing a go, or maybe even Sensi. Thanks for the time and input.. much appreciated... Heres that pick.... I'm headed out and start a fire..
Mosaic_Virus_on_Jack_Herer_Auto.JPG

Thanks for the link OWG... Those last two pictures were just an example I was using to show what I was dealing with.. I found those on a Google search while trying to find out for sure what was going on with the Jack Herer's. I have three of them, and ALL THREE have the same symptoms. I'm sure it's TMV now and have removed the plants from the grow room. I took a picture of one and will post it shortly. I am going to burn them today and disinfect the containers with a bleach solution.
The seed came from, Advanced Seeds. I won't be buying any more Jack Herer seed from them again. I might give CropKing a go, or maybe even Sensi. Thanks for the time and input.. much appreciated... Heres that pick.... I'm headed out and start a fire..
Mosaic_Virus_on_Jack_Herer_Auto.JPG

Sorry to hear that Uncle G, I feel your pain. :sorry: You might want to send Advanced a note about what happened. They might be willing to do something for you or at least check their stock and pull any bad seed. Don't stop at the containers! Your entire grow area needs to be thoroughly cleaned with the bleach solution or it might come back. It's a virus, they're tough little bastards that hide anywhere and can live for years without a host.

Hello fellow farmers;

My auto jacks look exactly the same as this and I have 2! ..

Back
Top Bottom