Wonder Woman Strain Review

SkyFire

Wonder Woman by Nirvana
Advertised Genetics: Super Skunk x White Widow
Growth: Outdoor in ground, planting zone 5a Here is a link to my grow journal Kaya Gold & Wonder Woman - Outdoor Northern Climate
Cure: 6 days hanging, 12 days jarred
Tested with freshly cleaned Extreme Q heated for 10 minutes at 185C

fcv86s.jpg

Aesthetics: 6/10
Grown in a northern climate outdoors, this strain did not reach its full potential. While small, the popcorn buds are purple (hard to tell from photo), dense and frosty. Based off visual appeal alone, I could see myself buying an eighth of this stuff for $25 at the rec store.

Smell: 10/10
As soon as I open the jars for their daily burping, Wonder Woman gives off a strong scent of blueberries and faint scent of flowery perfume. There is an even fainter scent of hay which should continue dissipating as it cures. As it heats on the vaporizer machine, the flower and hay smell intensifies, but not enough to mask the main aroma of blueberries. Sweet smelling weed is my absolute favorite and Wonder Woman does not disappoint.

Stickiness: 6/10 Acceptable, but I've had stickier

Taste: 8/10
On the inhale, WW tastes like those edible flowers fancy restaurants put on their salad plates. On the exhale it tastes like berries and chocolate. Overall, very pleasant.

Potency: 6.5/10
Effects are moderately intense, felt immediately and lasts one to two hours. One 9lb turkey bag is more than enough for one person to get plenty high yet still function. Even when I binged and did two bags in a row (after a week of being dry), Wonder Woman did not cause me anxiety and I am someone who lives with a form of PTSD that can sometimes be debilitating. This strain is a great choice for daytime use. It doesn't make me tired or sleepy, even after the high has worn off.

The HIGH: 7/10
WW leans more towards the sativa style energetic head high, yet it also manages to quell my constantly jumpy tummy and helps calm my anxiety. Two big things I noticed with WW and Kaya Gold (review coming soon) is that I do not experience cotton mouth or munchies after vaping. I didn't even know that a strain existed that didn't come with these two classic side effects, but lucky me I stumbled upon these two miracle strains. Now.....it could be that the environmental conditions they were grown in may have something to do with the kind of effects (or lack thereof) it produces, but so what? I grew weed that gets me high, takes care of some physical ailments, and doesn't give me cotton mouth or munchies. That's a fucking amazing accomplishment in and of itself. Wonder Woman is a great choice for those who suffer from depression and social anxiety. It takes the edge off your nerves without leaving you in a stupor making it perfect for recreational and daytime use. I give it a 7 because I like more of a balance between head and body high. As I age and approach menopause, my joint pain and spastic muscles increase in intensity and frequency. WW helps settle my sour tummy a little, but that's about it for muscle spasm. I need a heavy hitter (like Kaya Gold) to give me narcotic quality pain relief. While I do not recommend growing Wonder Woman under the same conditions I did (see grow journal as to why) I am satisfied with the quality of weed it produced. If you are an indoor grower or grow in a kinder environment than I do, Wonder Woman could be the "pick me up" strain you're looking for!

Back
Top Bottom