Critical Kush & Blue Cheese Smoke Report

gr865

After a problem filled grow I finely harvested and in jars curing.
All plants were grown in coco, vertical, tied to screens. Overall the Vertical technique worked well.
Big Buddha Blue Cheese
Had a hell of a time with these three ladies, one ended up in the compost pile. Know it was my error in letting them get to dry.

:bongrip:
Not a lot of fragrance until you break open the bud, then you get a very sweet yet subtle hint of fragrance.
The draw on a joint prior to the burn is the same subtle taste as the fragrance, but once lit a mild taste of the draw followed by no harshness, but no strong flavor either.
The stone is mellow, after three to four hits off a joint and I have a very pleasant high. I am glad that this strain is reported above 25% THC. Mine did not reach that, though I have not had it tested. With all the problems faced during this grow it is still has a decent buzz. It is a short lived high, well that's what my GF told me, said about 1.5 hrs. of noticeable high. Hell I never go that long between hits so all is good with me.
8 +, I would not keep a clone of this.

Barney's Farm Critical Kush
These two ladies suffered along with their grow mates but with stood it much better.
:bongrip:
The fragrance fills the room within seconds of opening the jar. It only gets better as you bust the bud, it almost has the fragrance of mild floral/sweet dish soap.

The draw has sweet undertones, when lit that seems to disappear, there is very little harshness and a big draw can get you a good cough. Remember, you don't get off until you cough.

The buzz comes on a little slower but is a bit stronger than the BC and it last longer. I don't think I reached this plants potential this grow.

8.75 +, I would keep a clone of this.

Got more fem's seeds of this and going to do at least three again this grow.

I want to think all you folks that aided me when I needed help, your champs in my book!

See y'all next grow!
GR

I grew the critical kush and she was great .Loved her taste.

Back
Top Bottom