Super Lemon Haze

mollifier

Strain seeds from MJSeedsCanada

Very Sativa plant, 8ft tall and minimal smell. Did great with LST and topping.

This is more of a review of my first time growing skills, not professional.

Here is my take on the dried buds and effects (not going in depth on this):
Taste - 6/10
Smell - 5/10
Look - 6/10
High - 9/10
Munchies - 8/10
Burnout - 9/10 (I dont want to lay down and pass out)

Basically the smoke isn't tasty or smell great, but the effects are very nice. Similar to their Durban Poison strain

I have a grow journal on my page if you'd like more info and pics

I have been growing SLH (from The Greenhouse) for the past 3 years and all plants grown from seed are healthy and consistent (never had a dud).

This is my review of the greenhouse SLH:
Taste - 8/10 (with 2 months cure of course!)
Smell - 9/10 Gorgeous lemony smell with earthy undertones
Look - 8/10 Grown under LED, gorgeous, compact buds were obtained.
High - 9/10 Strong cerebral effect - v light body stone
Munchies - 6/10 (never been one to get the munchies too much)
Burnout - 2/10 This plant (at least the Greenhouse strain) does not produce a couch lock effect.

Pretty consistent with my mental grow notes on that one. I let one of my Trainwreck males rape one of mine and am currently growing the cross as "Peace Train" for lack of a better name.

Older post. Since that time I have grown and come to love SLH. I did a hybrid of it last grow with Jacks Cleaner 2. That was before the freebie seed turned into something else. Still have no idea of what the plant was but it wasn't SLH LOL. Real fruity smell and flavor with almost a indica high. It became Mystery Cleaner

I wanted the lemon from the SLH to blend with the JC 2 for Lemon sativa seeds. Still need lemon LMAO.

To get the lemon, you’ll need to breed a few plants, find the F1 plant that has this flavour/taste and then back breed to create a stable strain. I’ll stick with the SLH as it’s lemony and sativy enough for me ;)

Yeah it is to me too. I plan to try and self SLH at some point in time. Till then I figured a F-1 hybrid with SLH genetics would be handy.

I ended up with seeds in my Tangilope during the JC 2 breeding project. It could come out with a interesting blend of citrus. Tangilope has a more of a lemon flavor than the orange that Tangy had.

Back
Top Bottom