GSC XTRM Review

BedroomFarmer

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
AMS seeds GSC Xtrm. This is hands down my favorite strain that I have smoked so far. GSC XTRM is a Indica dominate cross between the Original GSC and White Widow XTRM. The smell is so strong, a mix of skunk and perfume. The color is beautiful! Little bits of purple. Everyone I gave a little to made some comment on the purple coloring! They loved it! It looks so awesome, grinded up sitting in a unrolled blunt. The purple, the green, and the brown! One person said he put the small amount I gave him in his glove box and when he came to his car a few hours later, his whole car smelled of delicious buds. My brother simply said "wow, I haven't been this high in a long time." We gave some to some friends that pulled it out at a party and everyone was asking what strain it is and saying how much they loved it! This strain is just that good! I timed myself as I smoked and really took in the effects. This strain is a creeper, 1 minute after hit #1 my mind started feeling cloudy, buzzy, and relaxed in a heavy way. All your worries seem to melt away in the cloudyness and you can feel a buzzing around your head. Its very euphoric! 3 minutes in my eye feel heavier, im very relaxed but its mostly in the mind. 4 minutes my head feels like its floating and I have to remember to hold it up when it falls to the side. 8 minutes, I sink into the couch! heaviness is moving from my head to my body. I feel it mostly in my back and arms, they are buzzing. My stomach pain is gone! 12 minutes in and I take my second hit. At 17 minutes I feel the same as above just more intense. 18 minutes I take my 3rd hit. At 20 minutes my body is buzzing and mind totally relaxed. Tv is becoming almost hypnotic. 27 minutes I have the munchies. Its great because I have problems with appetite. 32 minutes and final two hits. I have a total body buzz goin but its mostly a fantastic buzz on my head. 34 minutes in. This is a very heavy strain, especially in the mind. I don't want to get up but if im thirsty or hungry im not couch locked and im able to get what I need. Bottom line, this is a great smelling/tasting strain with great affect. Perfect for medical needs or relaxing with your friends! The high is so happy, it will make you forget about that long day at work. I love the color you get but seems like I could have gotten more purple with lower temps. The yield I get from this strain is just fantasic! I will be growing this strain over and over!

Back
Top Bottom