Pure Power Plant Strain Review

Obi Wan

Strain Name - Pure Power Plant
From - Nirvana
Price - $7.00USD per seed from store to door.
Type - Hybrid @ 70/30 Sativa/Indica.
Growth - Vigorous. Medium to tall height. Responds well to topping, super cropping and LST. Average nutrient requirements.
Stretch - 200% - 250%
Flower Appearance - Medium density. Nice coating of Trichomes. Light green nugs and darker nugs with accidental hues of purple.
Smell - Easy to control with fan/filter during grow. Average in the jar. Mild, spicy, earthy with a hint of sweet when vaped.
Taste - Earthy, pine. Neutral.
Type of Buzz - As advertised, no doubt. My batch is very Sativa-like. Onset is fairly quick and is first felt behind the eyes like a sinus pressure. Next a light and somewhat disorienting euphoria is felt in the head. The effect slowly evolves downward stopping at the chest and shoulders to finish out the ride. Good daytime use. Energetic. Slightly elevated heart rate. Ending the day with heavier evening use makes the legs feel a little rubbery and provides a more relaxed, calm state of being that feels sedated but not debilitating.
Length of Buzz - Consistent 4 hours with a comfortable come down.
Best Medicinal Use - Anxiety, depression, mood stabilization.
Overall - I was concerned about the elevated heart rate making me feel anxious. After I built a little tolerance to this strain I felt very comfortable. This strain is potent. Excellent for edibles. My edibles produced a more cerebral calming effect and little euphoria. A very peaceful feeling. Great for all day use. I would grow this again.

The phenotype variety between 8 plants is pretty consistent. Plant size and structure are mainly uniform and reliable. I think if not managed well indoors it could grow quite tall. Flower to leaf ratio is good and trimming difficulty is average.

I have been consuming this strain for about a month. I mainly vape but for the sake of review I also tried making edibles and smoking with a variety of glass pipes and joints. I enjoyed it all.

Cheers,
/Obi Wan Cannabinoid

Back
Top Bottom