Panama D.C. Grow & Review

Jackalope

This project started off with a mistake. I thought I was ordering Panama from Cannabiogen, I must have order the Panama D.C. what grew was not a pure sativa as you can tell from the younger plants. That said I have no problems with this strain.
I ended up with 4 females. 3 bushy and 1 a taller plant with no branching at all. It still produced 20grs. The bushy plants grew well and were not demanding in any way. All grown in soil with organic nutes. Produced weight is all dried and manicured.
Plant 1 50 days, 20grams.
Plant 2 55 days, 22 grams
Plant 3 55 days, 18 grams
Plant 4 60 days 38 grams
Plant 1-3 had a pleasant smell and flavor, Nothing to distinct. Plant 4 was the winner. A old school sensi smell that's a little fruity in smell. This one will need a longer cure and it will be amazing.
The high is heady at first with great feeling of calm. There is some body to it but nothing that will paste you to the couch. It puts a smile on your face. That's what I like. I have major nerve and back pain from spinal stenosis and this helps me a lot. Drugs don't work and I don't like them. Panama D.C. is great for taking the edge off the pain. Letting my mind concentrate on other things.
A great strain all in all. If there wasn't a million stains out there to try I would grow this again. With work and some knowledge I bet you could get this strain to perform better. Sorry no harvest photos but here are a few pics. the 1 with no branching is easy to spot.
grow_1_003.JPG

grow_1_021.JPG

grow_1_143.JPG

grow_1_149_2_.JPG

The last photo is the bud on plant 4 a week to 10 days before finish bummed I didn't get me pics

Back
Top Bottom