StarKiller OG Bred By Rare Dankness - Green & Purple Phenos

Strain: StarKiller og

Breeder: Rare Dankness

Indica/Sativa?: 70% indica / 30% Sativa

Lineage: Skywalker og x RD#2 (male)

Aroma: kushy - chemmy

Taste: Has a lemony taste

High: Nice clear head buzz for about an hour then transitioning into a relaxed body stone. Good for sleep 2-3 hours after smoking.

This strain showed 2 phenos, one was green throughout flowering. It had narrower leaves and a bit more lanky. The other pheno was a classic Indica type plant, short, bushy and had wider leaves. The Indica pheno turned dark purple during the second half of flowering. Overall ill give it 7 out of 10. This is a good evening strain for chilling and watching tv before bed time. Helps my anxiety and causes a warm fuzzy relaxed state.
420-magazine-mobile1425267280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile479807009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178718380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile624225185.jpg

Thanks 420
Pennywise

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Thank you, i have seeds germinating and getting the tent ready for next grow. Should be up and running first of the week.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I grew 4 but 1 was male so 3 females. Rare dankness bred the strain and theyve won numerous cups over the years.

I topped once then lst and finally scrogged it, lots of colas but i should have let them go vertical at the flip. The colas had no heigth to them.

Yeah I'm up to the stage of going vertical. Only a few more days and I'm 2 weeks part 12/12 and definitely 1 week into flower. They will stretch for another 2 weeks beyond that, but I've got a second net with larger holes which I'm thinking of using to control any sway when they get big. That was a big problem in my last grow.

Yeah I'm up to the stage of going vertical. Only a few more days and I'm 2 weeks part 12/12 and definitely 1 week into flower. They will stretch for another 2 weeks beyond that, but I've got a second net with larger holes which I'm thinking of using to control any sway when they get big. That was a big problem in my last grow.

Thats always been a problem for me as well

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom