Have You Tried Lemon Haze? Rate It 1 To 10

Is it better then Kush?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gardenseed

If anyone has tried Lemon haze id be curious to know what you would rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 :Namaste::thumb::thumb:

Personally, i think there are two lemons.

One i see popular in a lot of strains now, and is like a bootlegged lemon thai. candied artificial lemon, kind of like lemon pledge with sugar. This is no good to me, some people love it! but it's really artificial smelling, and tends to give me a sinus headache or a migraine more than it doesn't. I see it in tons of strains, from miss universe, to train wreck, to jack herrer- it's NO GOOD in my personal opinion.

The lesser of the lemon evils is so true, it's ridiculous. and probably preserved better with Haze as a back bone honestly. This is fresh cut lemon, like real lemon juice, with a sour tinge to it rather than sweet. no chemical after tastes like pinesol, just real lemon. I've been expanding on this with my Purple bubble, which has strong lemon notes from it's Lemon Bubble. believe thats a SLH crossed to a Silver bubble. There are great lemons out there. I do believe its more and more of a hidden delicacy to find the true lemon smell.

20170329_123635.jpg
20170329_122553.jpg
My lemon Haze is the real deal. Smooth and Packs a Buzz.

Personally, i think there are two lemons.

One i see popular in a lot of strains now, and is like a bootlegged lemon thai. candied artificial lemon, kind of like lemon pledge with sugar. This is no good to me, some people love it! but it's really artificial smelling, and tends to give me a sinus headache or a migraine more than it doesn't. I see it in tons of strains, from miss universe, to train wreck, to jack herrer- it's NO GOOD in my personal opinion.

The lesser of the lemon evils is so true, it's ridiculous. and probably preserved better with Haze as a back bone honestly. This is fresh cut lemon, like real lemon juice, with a sour tinge to it rather than sweet. no chemical after tastes like pinesol, just real lemon. I've been expanding on this with my Purple bubble, which has strong lemon notes from it's Lemon Bubble. believe thats a SLH crossed to a Silver bubble. There are great lemons out there. I do believe its more and more of a hidden delicacy to find the true lemon smell.

Blame it on the terpenes lemon not sure the scientific name something like lemonilyolyem its what gives it the taste naturally i know those which you speak of the goods and the bads typically lemon OG Kush isn't so great but I can't trust anyone around here so i started my own setup.

I found you can give your plant tastes by having that scent in the grow area now perhaps these people are mopping the floor with pinesol doubtful who knows what they are doing to it but then again it could be a mixture or many different "terps" making it so, Coughs

I have a carbon filter air scrubber in my grow room. It barely smells, but when I turn it off for 12 hours its smells of fresh squeezed lemons and weed. :) I just love the stuff. No chemicals needed, the stuff just smells of lemon skunk. Its awesome

I'm running super Lemon Haze this next grow. Those that I have tried I liked. Mostly because of the Haze flavor then the lemon smell. Won't know how much I like it tell I grow it for myself.

hay all....super lem haze by.g.house..have had it going for some ten years now . consitant 7 from 10
this pheno has very mild lemon taste little more in coco ,u dont get a tolerence to this strain when loved.
not flowery and early incence flavour long gone.it has now developed a taste similar to lime cordial.
pretty amazing taste . xing a princess haze in to it ..and have started a lem haze wreck..,,,,,others in the existing gene pool are
cin 99,,gsc...nycd,,,casey jones deli friend.. thay will all get a taste of the.. GRIMMS..princess,,,,male,,,bubble bubble THANKS...all

One of my favorites. Best batch I got was just wonderful. Really creeped & lasted a loooooooooong time. Perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom