Baby OG

bobericc

Strain Name - Baby OG (Blackwater IBL F3)
From- Grapedutchgenetics
When -3/27
Price - N/A
Type - Heirloom Indica
Appearance - Pic attached, Vibrant Magenta and lime green calyx, around darker purple/black stems and brightened by peach hairs, eye candy. Giant lime green foxtails running on eachother endlessly. forming a soda can sized cola 10/10
Smell - green pheno smells strongly of cotton candy with strong tropical fruits that are hard to describe. The purple/pink one smells like Grape/watermelon Nerds.
Taste - The green phenos taste like tropical bubble gum, i'm imagining the zebra gum. The pink is even more tasty, and very distinguished, like freshly opened and aged sweet red wine next to a fresh out of the toaster mixed berry pop tart- I kid you not! 10/10
Type of Buzz - reminiscent of the first time i smoked, It's the best cannabis i've ever had, with such a high tollerance its hard to break those barriers anymore, and baby, oh my god, the baby makes it easy work, no ceiling and you just have to smile on your first hit, and stare hard at the joint with a smile ear to ear. We thank the baby every time me and company smoke her. She is also a VERY strong aphrodisiac, she's nothing short of astounding, after 6 years with her, and breeding plenty of other fascinating strains, she out shines them all with ease. Truly a blessing, 10/10.
Length of Buzz - 8+ hours, it's a lighter high that's very positive in its vibes and very, very psychoactive, more than anything else i've tried, it's almost anti-gravity. it's so long lasting it just doesn't feel like it goes away even slightly, 5 hours later, unreal.
Best Medicinal Use - Everything. It's insane, absolutely every single medical condition. i haven't a slightest doubt in my heart that baby will treat anything better than 99% of cannabis available, CBD levels or anything. I don't even mean to sound ignorant.
Overall- For me, she's the holy grail. I don't even want to grow anything else once i get some baby finished and try it, For us it's been an exciting journey and I maybe even more partial to her being her partial creator as well! I've turned seasoned pot snobs into baby fanatics, for good reason! I've believed in her for so long i had her tested at a local laboratory and it gave me some perspective into what i'm dealing with. She produces a chemical called Beta-Caryophyllene that flew off of their charts, which they measure up to .5MG of terpene per G. Baby also produces tons of humulene and also very high in fruity terps like limonene and myrcene, not to mention a strong cannabinoid profile at 18%THC and 1%CBG. Just amazing.
baby39.jpg
baby_soda_can.jpg
baby_buds_ready.jpg
baby_blunt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom