Loving Nirvana's Raspberry Cough

cannaguy420

420 Member
nirvana raspberry cough is becoming a favorite strain she grows beautifully under led just the perfect amount of stretch has a nice earthy taste with hints of berry and is a great med for relaxing and curbing anxiety problems yet uplifting and happy
strawberry10.jpg
raspberry_cough_2.jpg
straw18.jpg
week88.jpg

Awesome! I have nirvana seeds raspberry cough on order should be starting soon. so its really good for anxiety? i suffer from it so thats why i chose this strain! Looks tasty AF too!

I also suffer from anxiety and some strains make it worse but this one is perfect!I get all my seeds from nirvana they have never failed me and they usually give you a free 5 pack of mystery seeds witch i save for the zombie Apocalypse lmao!

I also suffer from anxiety and some strains make it worse but this one is perfect!I get all my seeds from nirvana they have never failed me and they usually give you a free 5 pack of mystery seeds witch i save for the zombie Apocalypse lmao!

Sweet. Yeh i re-checked my order my RC is actually by greenhouse seeds but speaking of apocalypse i just order these

EUFORIA
DUTCH PASSION
1 x AU$11.93

FOREST DREAM
DUTCH PASSION
1 x AU$9.69

ORANGE BUD
DUTCH PASSION
1 x AU$10.44

SHAMAN
DUTCH PASSION
1 x AU$7.46

STRAWBERRY COUGH
DUTCH PASSION
2 x AU$11.93

SKUNK DIESEL
GYO SEEDBANK
1 x Free

SOUR LEMON
GYO SEEDBANK
1x free

order made through GYO seeds.

nice bud pics. my next grow will be Nirvana's Blackberry which is Raspberry Cough + indica Black Domino should be an interesting hybrid

Back
Top Bottom