Stardog

JockBudman

Stardog

Picked this up at a 4/20 event last weekend. I'm not sure of the lineage but heard from a friend it's some locally developed clone only.

Appearance -
420-magazine-mobile864024166.jpg

Bud is rock solid and really sticky. Typical shoved in a bag look but who cares about looks? It's about the smoking, not the looking.

Smell - From the moment I got to the festival there was this stink in the air, a powerful spicy scent like the finest incense wafting on the breeze. I kept catching whiffs of it as I smoked my own blue dream and it slowly dawned on me that pretty much everyone was smoking this spicy bud. About the same time I noticed some guys holding up signs saying "stardog" scoped it out then had a chat and bought a bag. I didn't have a smoke of it til later in the day because I'd brought another grapefruit spliff but when I did I immediately realised I'd picked up a bag of the spicy goodness. From the first sniff to the last this stuff is incense and exotic spices, frankincense and sandalwood. Beautiful.
One thing that is worth bearing in mind - it fucking stinks. Seriously, I have it in a jar and it still stinks the room out.

Taste - much like the smell but with a touch of pine. Really delicious, makes you want to smoke and smoke in spite of the rasp on the back of the exhale.

High - really nice mellow stone. Not as powerful as some or as it's taste suggests but nice, relaxing, comfortable weed. The taste and effect of a good hash but in bud form.

Overall this is really lovely bud, something very different to the bog standard skunks you normally get in my area, well worth the nervous, rambling interaction it took to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom