THSeeds Auto Northern HOG

JockBudman

Strain: Auto Northern HOG (Auto NL x The HOG) indica dominant
Breeder: THSeeds

Not sure how long I grew this one for unfortunately, it was a free seed and I don't really grow autos not having a dedicated veg tent. Still, I grew it out alongside tomatoes for a bit til it got too big for the small space I was vegging them in then chucked it in the back of my flower tent and largely ignored it.
I really should have paid a bit more attention coz it spurted up to 3ft and out grew my lights. Definitely needs tying down if you lack headroom.

The purpose of this grow was really just to provide meds for a friend with a degenerative spinal illness so the whole plant was just going straight to her (minus a gram or two for quality control)

Appearance: Dark green leafy buds but when the light hits them they turn silver with resin as deep red hairs provide a contrast to the shine. Pretty appealing in my opinion. Not very neat as I dry trimmed for the first time with this plant and I'll be sticking with it. The buds took longer to dry and both smell and taste amazing straight out the drying space - I'll sacrifice looks for that.

Smell: Like good weed, a mixture of sour, fruity, fuel and spice. Dank would be a good word. Reminds me of the odd occasion you'd get a decent bag back in the day.

Taste: much like the smell, with the sourness and spice dominating, set off by the occasional fruity note. Makes you want to keep puffing away. Dank, old school, much wow.
I shared a smoke with the patient and her exact words were "wow, it even tastes good."

Effect: Predominantly body with a little head to balance it out. Very much an indica but it's a good one, one that can provide good relaxation without any slow wittedness. I don't suffer from any pain but I feel sure this would be a good painkiller for day use.
If you push it she'll knock you out so there's the potential for her to work as a sleep aid as well. Very nice effect.

Plant just before cutting

420-magazine-mobile1907342336.jpg

And a frosty bud

420-magazine-mobile54351629.jpg

Ganja gu brah . peace everyone.

Back
Top Bottom