Strain Reviews Of Last Grow

Jackalope

Everything is finished and cured enough to really put it to the test. There is so much more to know other than how high does it get you. Spoiled in my old age and really require a lot from a strain. I rarely smoke the same strain back to back. Considering this a strain has to be able to shine through when smoked later in the day. Does a strain have celling? If you smoke more do you just keep getting higher? here is how they stack up.
Tangie, Great any time of the day. Maybe a little racey for night time. It always shined through even when smoked after stronger strains late in the day. Smell and taste on both plants is very orangy. One noticeably had a more intense flavor and smell. The other didn't smell as strong but had tons more crystal. While I don't see a multiple cup winner in either one of them. I'm very happy with Tangie. my new go to daytime weed.
707 Headband, This strain was everything I hoped for. Love the flavor. The high is as advertised " Headband " very happy weed. Puts a smile on your face right from the start. Great strain for rainy days of laying back and taking it easy. Mostly I smoke this after 5 p.m. when I can really relax. This strain seams to have a celling to it. While it gets you very high. It doesn't turn you into a puddle if you keep smoking it like some strains will. With great flavor all the way to the end of the joint. A warm happy high that puts a smile on your face. This strain is a real winner. I have more seeds of this strain that I plan to cross with Cannalope Haze next year when I do a seed crop.
The last 2 strains nobody knows. A AK-47 cross and a purps cross. Both are punch you in the face strong. Mostly night time weed for the purps cross great high,flavor, No celling at all. This shit will make you stupid if you keep smoking.
The AK-47 cross was the real winner. New strain from a grower breeder friend of mine. Holy Crap!!! this cross was supposed to lighten up the AK high. Well that didn't work. It just got stronger. It has a cheese type flavor that is pleasant but not to strong. I smoke a lot of weed and this stuff you feel after the first hit or 2. Not sure about the celling with this one haven't smoked more than 1 joint at the time never needed to. I have a lot of nerve pain and most days I need to lay down for a while to relieve some of irritation to the nerves. For comparison. Nap after headband lasts about a hour and wake refreshed. Nap after AK-47 cross 3 1/2 hours and wake up confused as hell. This strain is damn near narcotic.

Back
Top Bottom