What is the largest auto flowering strain

The guy that does LEDs and posts video reviews with his girl friend found that some of Dutch Passion's newer auto-flowering strains were pretty good-sized. I'm thinking they were Auto Ultimate and Think Different Auto, or something of that sort. If you know who I'm referring to, he's got a YouTube channel with lots of reviews and I've seem them here in threads. I can't remember his user name....

EDIT: Sorry about the brain fart :icon_roll . I looked around and found one of his threads. The guy is one of our forum sponsors, LEDRF. Here's his Perfect Sun 1000 thread. It may have one of videos showing one of his large auto-flowering plants.

Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Thanks man

We're here to help (and to be helped), lol. Feel free to return and post about any that you find. Could help someone else that searches for the same information in the future.

Here's a Critical Mass Sour Melon Auto just under 5 feet in a 3gal. Didn't expect that or I woulda trained and gave her more soil!
420-magazine-mobile913682965.jpg

Started flowering around July 1st and sprouted June 4th. Still some weeks to go but looking like she'll be pretty dank. Really has a nice musky melon aroma too!
420-magazine-mobile1820453920.jpg

Back
Top Bottom