NukeHead's NukeHead Strain

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeHeads

-----------
Much love to you all for the time you take reading and watching these videos. No price can ever be put on someones time with one life to live. So that said, thanks for your time reading this, and much much love to you, and many happy grows we all here at NukeHeads.com wish you !
-----------

*I am a paid sponsor*

Strain Name - NukeHeads
From - Colorado
When - 2011 - 2017
Price per ounce - $500.00
Type - Hybrid
Appearance - Baseball bat sized buds .. green, high trichome count per millimeter.
Smell - Piney Green with Blue scents
Taste - Absolutely lip sticky and in a joint absolutely the bomb, especially if you "Bud Flavor it" with how we suggest to flavor buds. Just youtube or google search "Cody Oebel how to flavor buds" for more info. He's a grower we sponsor, and anyone who buys our strains and grows our strain and puts out videos showing our hard breeding work, we will consider sponsoring you as well !
Type of Buzz - Dont plan on thinking, .... . blasts your head and mind like a bomb .. motivated, but lazy !
Length of Buzz - 4 hours and 20 minutes
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety
Overall - It's 7 years of selective breeding to obtain a near 30% THC strain that also yielded gigantic baseball bat buds, we have videos of half in thick SEEDLINGS that are only 6 inches tall "Google Cody Oebel from seed to harvest how to grow cannabis" and he shows how thick these grow !

This strain has been selectively bred to produce unique rare freak growth very often using our nutrients.
If your interested in more visit us at NukeHeads | Order US Seeds – Fast Shipping!

Here is videos of the freak growth our sponsored growers have been getting using the nutrients we sell on our website, and growing our nukeheads strain.

Here is a video of the 15 leaf plant:
[video=youtube;6VrrfEdF2CE]
[/video]

Here is a video of a double headed bud (it grew two bud heads) our sponsored grower ran into with our selectively bred strain.
[video=youtube;-b2GEpnVl0M]
[/video]

How to flavor our strain to get a different taste. Our sponsored grower showed us how so even we learned something !
[video=youtube;HlJWcwyMDCI]
[/video]

I'm Getting Some Killer Grow Results As I Created This How To Grow Video

------------------------------
** I am a paid sponsor**
-------------------------------

** Copy and Pasted this from Cody Oebel himself !! **

From, Cody Oebel
To: info@NukeHeads.com

"I've been growing and breeding for years, but never before have I seen a strain just put out so much freak growth, buds are rock dense using your nutrients on your www.NukeHeads.com website. My youtube viewers and subscribers has shot up heavily since growing your strains. Here's a video of a freakish thick seedling .. its about 3 weeks old, a half inch thick and it's only about 6 inches tall, but I never topped it.. it's just growing like that. Here's the video I'm talking about in which I'm showing your poducts and how I'm getting plants to nearly two inches thick in girth. I'm astonished myself so sponsored grower or not I'll be buying your products from here on ... here's the video
[video=youtube;HlJWcwyMDCI]
[/video]

Using your nutrients listed on your NukeHeads.com website I didn't like them at first, but after a few beers and a few seedlings and tests .. I found it didn't kill seedlings no matter how much I dosed them with .. that shocked me .... most everything will kill a seedling if you over dose it but this stuff, you can over dose the hell out of a plant with no problems. I got a dual headed monster bud from growing your nukehead strain with your nutrients ... I also own a PAR meter, and I noticed I could put plants under way higher PAR without light burn using your nutes... the synthesis was so much faster than anything I tried before. Here is a dual headed monster bud I grew using your nutrients and your nukeheads strain.
[video=youtube;-b2GEpnVl0M]
[/video]

Now, you'd think it would just end there at being awesome, but it doesn't lol..... I'm still doing this grow log, but this is some buds I yielded from using nothing but 100% NukeHeads.com nutrients .. enjoy this video ...
[video=youtube;QRaFQJUBIc4]
[/video] ... I grew WHOPPER buds using your formula ... Despite you send me free products I buy extra from you to expand my grows and for my customers that I setup grows for; your nutrients are cheap and I still have a half a tub after a year of growing 20 plants a cycle and I still got plenty left ...your veg nutes don't harm fresh cut clones.. its crazy I CAN FEED FRESH CUT CLONES WITH YOUR NUTRIENTS !! I've never been able to do this with anything else.

I got a Katana Sword coming in any day now, I'm going to cut some clones with the Katana Sword on video, and I'll be sure to throw you some props for all the awesome freebies. Thanks for sponsoring me. Have a happy day and happy grows.

-----------------------------------------------

As you can see the growers we sponsor ( You could be our next sponsor if you run a youtube channel ) they all love our products. We sell plenty of products and we are not pushy. We just want you to have some happy grows !

MMJ SARAH
www.NukeHeads.com

NukeHeads.com NukeHead Strain - So Relaxing

--------
I am a paid sponsor
---------

Provided by: www.NukeHeads.com

" I am a grower, I have been growing my own medicine for over two decades and people always tell me. "You look so young " ... I run distance events like the Tough Mudder, and Spartan reebok running events, yet I'm nearing my 60's .. . I've smoked pot my whole life and I feel it's helped keep me healthy. I recently was introduced to NukeHeads .. a plant my neighbor was growing in his back yard. It was about 13ft tall with a bud almost the size of my waist ... I was just amazed .... He had some seeds for me and told me if I need good strains to visit www.NukeHeads.com the only place you can get lab certified NukeHeads strains. So I purchased from there about 300$ in seeds, and I got a cool little custom laboratory box with my name on it I wasn't expecting. I thought cool... i'll keep that ... I like collecting stuff yah know ... However after planting the seeds I kept the little vials, to put them back into the box, and I constantly reuse it to keep my seeds stored. I just love how my name is on the little box, it's neat as ever. Months go by and my NukeHeads plants are budding, and gosh they are buds the size of an arm and I am not at all the best grower I just stick to what I know and what works. My neighbor gave me the nutrients they sell on their NukeHeads.com website so I used that in my grows and now it's all I buy not only for my cannabis, but for my basil, cilantro, pansies, sunflowers and various other garden veggies I just love growing and these nutrients are the best in my opinions. Here's a photo of how big these buds get on the NukeHeads strain.

BigBUD81.jpg

Thanks for sponsoring this fine community. I see several growers are growing your strain now.

Do you have any lab data?

I am currently growing this strain organically. I plan on obtaining lab data after cure is complete. I'm currently late in week 3 of flower and this girl has obviously just stepped on the Gas. She is exploding with flower growth. It is wonderful to watch. Solid genetics & the folks @ Nukeheads are very cool down to earth peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom