Blue Treacle Auto Strain Review

Velk

this is my strain review for blue treacle

this hybrid delight was fun to grow very strong and tough a very forgiving strain perfect for beginners great massive yeilds in a mad fast time majority was done before day 65

Strain Name - blue treacle

From - feminised seeds

When - 2016

Price - priceless i dont sell =)

Type - Indica, Sativa, Hybrid,

Appearance - Color, Density, lovley light blue hints

Smell - Fruity, Pungent,sweet,candy,blueberry,treacle,sugar,popcorn,candycanes

Taste - amazingly fruity and sugary perfect if you have a sweet tooth

Type of Buzz - Is it is a really uplifting happy vibe buzz great for depression and joint pain makes you feel really happy

Length of Buzz - fairly long lasting

Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety,depression

Overall - Just what it says on the tin and is one of them strains you will always want to have around

this is my strain review for blue treacle

Thank you for giving a strain report.

Smell - Fruity, Pungent,sweet,candy,blueberry,treacle,sugar,popcorn,candycanes

Taste - amazingly fruity and sugary perfect if you have a sweet tooth

I thought this one would taste/smell good.

I got an impression that the plants might be smallish and/or not produce a lot per plant. Did you find this to be the case, or were they of reasonable size?

yw and tbh this strain is really vigorus grows rapidly and the yeilds are really impressive aswell as the smell and taste you can get massive ones depending on the phenos you get even off the smallest one i got 3oz and biggest over 7oz off one smell is insainly sugary smells like your growing candy

That is an immense harvest time. what height did they get too for an auto?
Im interested in the sleep you get from the strain. I love the idea of growing a candy tasting bud, I enjoy the smells and tastes more than the high to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom