Star Killer From Broken Coast

Ian Bastage

Strain Name – Star Killer

Genetics - Skywalker OG x Rare Dankness #2
From – Broken Coast Cannabis (Batch 2350300117)
When – 9/17
Price - $8.75 per gram
Type – Indica Dominant (70/30) 22.7% THC <0.04% CBD

Appearance –Big sticky bugs. Nicely cured – dry & fluffy.
Smell – Tart citrus piney Indica smell
Taste – via vape smooth rich perfumed earthy taste with sour exhale. This hits the nose as well.
Type of Buzz – Surprisingly it starts with a Sativa mind warp and then eases into an Indica relaxation zone that lasts.
Length of Buzz – 2 hours +

Best Medicinal Use – pain, anxiety, catatonic relaxation

Overall –Broken Coast is a small batch grower & this shows their talent. It was shipped in a full 10g jar with a vacuum foil seal. Imho this is premium cannabis. I would rate the overall effect as high to very high, so forget multi-tasking or performing complex jobs when using. For many, this will be a smoke & bake product but for a seasoned Indica user this is a great chillin’ cannabis (other than that initial rocket blast).

Note: At the present, you must be an approved MMR patient in Canada to order from Broken Coast.

star-killer2.jpg

Update:

After using this for my back/leg issue for a couple of weeks, I have come to the conclusion that it is not as effective - for me - as their Savary (Pink Kush). The PK gives instant long-lasting relief while the SK takes a while & doesn't last as long. The terpene profiles are very similar, but the PK does have more caryophyllene. I have also found out that the SK has been irradiated - while the PK was not. Hmmmm.

BTW I meant to write buds not bugs . . . :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom