GS13 The Government Strain - 0.3 Gram In A J

D7SBO

I fell upon this strain last night. I was not too impressed by the smell, it lacked that aroma which you enjoy during the skinning up process. However although I was worried I ended up with a load of popcorn compost the crystals and orange hairs gave me some hope.
Suffering from chronic arthritis and ADHD and having multiple operations this year I rely on a good smoke to try and function in a normal life. Looking at these smell less crispy dense buds i was worried about the end result.
Ground up 0.3 gram and stacked it into a Joint.

The Taste: Not the worst I have had but to be fair did taste musky almost chemical after taste this could be the strain characteristics or a poor flush by grower.

Smell and Aroma: Again disappointed with what Im used too these last few weeks smoking Kaly Orange but there where burst of a dark smokey often musky aroma.

AFFECTS:
Well with out a doubt its a creeper! I fell onto my sofa thinking what a load of crap, should of had a beer lol
Then it crept up on me, its a proper doooooozy. The effect was a fast rush, chronic dry mouth but intense high. A real buzz of what the fuck is going on lol. I watched planet of the apes with korean subtitles for 20 minutes before I realized I had no clue what so ever of what they were saying! ha ha ha ha. After about a 30 minute intense buzz I got couch lock. I felt so chilled and relaxed like a giant marshmellow, I felt the sofa hugging me and molding to my body. I then face timed my boy for 2 hours chatting complete shit.

Conclusion:
If you get offered this strain and are dubious about smell and dark look of the bud dont be off put like me. Its a decent smoke and has great pain relief properties with a social buzz to it too.
I rate it a 7/10 only losing marks for taste and aroma. It made a good change from the Kaly orange.

Back
Top Bottom