dieselskunk

Strain Name -G13 Haze
From -Barnie's seed
When -10/17/2017
Type - Sativa
Appearance - light green very dense
Smell - Pungent, Skunky
Type of Buzz - Is it cerebral and Strong Long lasting Good for getting stuff done around the house
Length of Buzz - 4 hours +
Best Medicinal Use - Depression Insomnia, anti-anxiety, calming anger
Overall - This is an excellent feminized strain. I can see why it was a cannabis cup winner. Nice strong high. It was so easy to grow . I grew it in soil in a 30 gallon grow bag. Lots of tight buds and at harvest it was over 8oz of bud dried out. The smell is strong, had to air out the house after trimming. Not bad for a free seed from a giveaway. I would buy this seed for sure.
0013677.JPG

How high was it when you chopped?

Ian

She was a short stout one. Right around 65" I kept on topping her/pruning before the summer flip to budding.. I kept taking fan leaves off and in the end she put all the energy into budding and the rest of the fan leaves died right off. Really sticky buds.

Looks real similar to the 1 of the ones I grew a couple grows back. Still have a few grams of it. Great high with intence smell and flavor after a year curing. I will look for a pic to post of it.
grow_1_121.JPG

Hey Diesel, I'm looking for a strain for my second grow ever. Would you say G13 Haze might be a good selection for a relative newby. My first was a Jack Herrer auto and despite some trouble with thrips and some cold night temps in September I got about 2 oz out of one plant. I'll be using 5 gal cloth bags with Progrow and some vermiculite under a 1000 W HPS bulb in an ultra-white homemade enclosure in my garage. We've still got snow on the ground in spots up here so I won't be germinating til early May.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom