Afghani Cream Hash

Ian Bastage

cream2d.jpg

Strain Name — Afghani Cream Hash

Type: Canadian-made with unknown Indica cultivars. Aged 7 months.
From — Truemeds.ca
When — 11/17
Price - $13.00 per gram

Appearance —Medium-dark brown (flash lightens in pic above). Lightly compressed with visible trichomes throughout. Crumbles easily but very sticky with resin.
Smell — Sharp piney sweet hash
Taste — Typical rich deep hash taste but quite smooth without the usual throat assault
Type of Buzz — Immediate major hash body chill that lasts & lasts. Very potent & narcotic like a premium Mazar.
Length of Buzz — 2 hours +
Best Medicinal Use —pain (particularly nerve pain), anxiety, relaxation
Warning: Couch lock for many users

Overall — This reputedly comes from a "Master Hash Maker" in BC & he obviously knows what he is doing. These unappealing (but exquisite) lumps are a smooth smoke — very smooth in fact — and not a cough igniter like most hash. The effect is fast, not subtle and you don't need much to get a bang. It is the real deal with great feel, smell, taste & effect & in potency; it ranks up there with some of the best.

I know this all sounds like an ad, but this type of quality makes me wonder why I keep spending the same price per gram for poorer imported hash, thinking it is better. It isn't. For example, I have some very good Habibi blonde Moroccan in stock but it is just not in the same class as this Afghani Cream. Most of the concentrate action in the industry is oils, shatters & budders but domestic hash isn't just mid-grade putty anymore. It has definitely come of age & it certainly deserves our attention.

Ian

PS I guess it's time to learn how to make my own . . .

Nice :thumb:

Certainly doesn't look unappealing to me, looks like craftsmanship unlike the pressed discs in cellophane.

A blonde maroc is around middle grade on the worldwide hash scale, try looking for Kashmir, Creme, Temple Ball and Nepali Black ;)

I agree about the blonde. Good but no stars. I haven't seen anything from Nepal since some fingertip in the 70s. I had some Temple Ball for the 1st time in Amsterdam from the Green House a few years ago & it was excellent. My other recent highlight was some superb & oily Mazar-i-Sharif which I posted earlier this year in Hash. I still have a few grams of that left that I have been hoarding.

Scott @ Truemeds told me that the 7 month aged is pretty much gone :trance: but they have a 4 month from the same maker.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom