Hybrid Of Lavender x Da Purps

Jackalope

Here is a weird review. My grows now days are medically based. I am still finding strains that meet my personal needs. One of my biggest problem is nerve pain. I am finding strains that help with the nerve pain itself. I also need the pot to help keep my mind off the constant burning and pain. It isn't going away so I might as well try and keep my mind off it.
It's all in the head so I grow a lot of head high stuff. Ie; SSH, Headband, each are interesting and helpful in their own way. I have found a new one. The strain is a Hybrid of Lavender x Da Purps. All plants grew with different smells and different growth pattern. The one thing they had in common was the high.
It became " Brain Fart". The high stays in the head and shoulders. You can almost feel a line where the high stops. Very little if no body at all. I would still consider this as a indica dominate. A little to much and you dumb as a rock. You still have energy to do things just not the brain power to accomplish it. The more I do the more pain there is. So you just learn deal with it. Some days you just have to take it easy. High energy saliva's just don't work for those days. Days like this I don't want to be to active but I also don't want to be put to sleep. This strain is going to be perfect for days like this.
Any one else have needs for a strain that is best described as "Awake and Stupid"?

Back
Top Bottom