Smoke Report — Snow White Auto - MJ Seeds Canada

flytier

Ok, so I'm goingto try a smoke report now that everything has calmed down for anotheryear (hopefully). I smoke weed for my arthritis & back, and fordepression & anxiety.

This is just thepreamble, and it doesn't involve the smoke, so you can skip thissection if you want; I won't hold it against you.

Well this year wasvery difficult on me and I tried to push on for overtime at workdespite being mentally exhausted from days of ceaseless anxiety, andon New Year's Eve I had a panic attack.

I had a few smallautos halfway through bud, but long-term thought was not an optionwhen I was cutting them down on Christmas to nuke-dry them and get mybrain slowed down. Didn't work too well.

When the anxiety washitting me in the early part I was talking to a very good friend onhere through PM about things and he arranged to get a bit sent to meso I could ride out the storm a bit easier. Weed works better thananything else for that; it relaxes my psyche so I can look at what'smaking me ready to go nuts and see how unnecessary the anxiety was tobegin with. From there I can relax my body with another one or twosmokes. Or the other way around or both the same time — who knows,it just works.

So when this weedarrived I had just ran out of black market stuff that the wife hadtracked down for me. When I saw this package a wave of relief andgratitude washed over me and I was having my first smoke of it whileI typed a heartfelt thank you note.

First Impressionsthe first thing I do when I get some weed is stick my nose in it andhave a good whiff. Well it's said that your sense of smell is themost powerful one for driving memories. I believe it because when Iinhaled this stuff I had a flashback of being in the woods. Aconifer forest. Very nice; the wife liked it too but she doesn'tsmoke it.

WhenI grind my weed I use a Magic Bullet food processor. It gets me agood texture to roll with and a load of crystals to roll up after.After I ground some up I stuck my nose in and had another whiff, andthe fragrance was intensified with sort of a spicy-flowery kind ofthing going on in mysubconscious.

Smoking itI like to smoke my weed rolled in a Player's paper with sometobacco mixed in. Some call it the European way and some call it theNewfie way. I'm not European. Notthe mostefficient way of using it,but it gets the job done.

WhenI lit it and took the first couple draws I was impressed that it wasnot harsh like some of the black market I had throughout the week.The flowery aroma carried through the burning process and I was ableto taste and enjoy the flavour here as well.

Itturned out to be a creeper, as I noticed it gradually coming on as Iwas trying to type the letter, and with it, a general uplifting ofthe mood. That was the prime purpose for it this time, and within acouple minutes — well, I won't say I wasn't ready to godancing, but I was brought out of a depressive, I don't know,stupor? It has a nice head high without leavingme paralyzed so I was ableto go out with the wife getting groceries and paying a couple bills —yay!

Overthe next couple days the Snow White has kept me calm, and as asidenote, also kept the arthritis down to a bearable level as well.I've had to do a whole lot of my work recently with my hands incold water, and at the end of the day when I get home dexterity isnot one of the things I have an excess of, whereas discomfort is.

Conclusionnow I find that when I useweed medically, pretty much anything will work in a pinch, but for myanxiety, the sativa-like effects of the Snow White did me a world ofgood. I haven't done much strain comparison yet for my situations,but I do know that somethingwith this sativa head buzzis my preferred type for when I start to crack up. It allows me torelax my mindand think things over without becoming too tired to do anything else.

Ifyou are looking for a nice strain of weed to help calm yourself ofanxiety, I'm unable to say as of yet if it's the best, but I candefinitely tell you that yes, Snow White auto does possesspsychologically calming properties, and I wholeheartedly recommendgiving it a try.

Glad to help brother.....lets grow a pair of monsters......lets do it together and finish them off impressively!

Glad to hear it helped out so much. You're a good man and a good friend.....anytime!

Back
Top Bottom