Jilly Bean From TGA Seeds

Gfol

Just started a few Jilly Bean..... beans. Was generally impressed w the reviews, a mood elevator, happy inducing, great flavor.

Wondering if anyone else has had experience w this strain and whether it is all that it is cracked up to be.

Yes the Jilly Bean I grew was as advertised. In general they all did good. Out of 10 9 popped and 6 were females. I really liked 2 plants. 1 really strong with a spicy flavor and a really sweet one that was the giggle weed. It was all a lot better then the dispensary ones I have tried. That happens though fresh buds from the house always seam to be better. THC content is the only reason I don't grow it more often. That and TGA has so many great strains.

Yes the Jilly Bean I grew was as advertised. In general they all did good. Out of 10 9 popped and 6 were females. I really liked 2 plants. 1 really strong with a spicy flavor and a really sweet one that was the giggle weed. It was all a lot better then the dispensary ones I have tried. That happens though fresh buds from the house always seam to be better. THC content is the only reason I don't grow it more often. That and TGA has so many great strains.

Good to hear. I'm growing it for the purported 'happy' effect. I have germinated three which aRe growing well. I have yet to 'select' for characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom