Haze Extreme By Crop King Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed growing this plant she was a great pheno! I fed her too much and burned her up, so take your time with her. The buds are super stoney and energetic too. I vaped it using the Kind Pen from Tru Va, it's an herbal vaporizer. The first hit on the green setting is full of flavor and if you've never vaped before you will be delighted to know what that pine tree scent actually tastes like. Then to the blue and the red. Keep in mind that herbal vapes are more about flavor that just getting to where you wanna be, if you know what I mean. That being said, the red setting on the vape heats the ground buds, terps, and trichs enough to get me stoney for over an hour. Maybe I'm a light weight, but I smoke before I exercise and I was able to run, jump, throw, think, analyze, etc. The description on their website is spot on too. I enjoyed this Haze very much!

The buds turned out a little bit on the airy side but I think that was my poor growing technique and not the strain genetics themselves. I really enjoy the high! The high is uplifting and gives me that zoned out thinking head space. If you don't like what you're thinking about well then just think about something else...

I highly recommend this strain, I got roughly 40 grams off one plant, I've never cared too much about quantity for me it's about quality. I learned a lesson about over feeding during this grow and look forward to growing more Haze Extreme from Crop King Seeds. I've got plenty of seeds and actually did some cross pollina-shown with the males that popped. I even got some pollen in the freezer for crossing with another strain when i find one I really like.

HAZE EXTREME BY CROP KING SEEDS

I enjoyed growing this plant she was a great pheno! I fed her too much and burned her up, so take your time with her. The buds are super stoney and energetic too. I vaped it using the Kind Pen from Tru Va, it's an herbal vaporizer. The first hit on the green setting is full of flavor and if you've never vaped before you will be delighted to know what that pine tree scent actually tastes like. Then to the blue and the red. Keep in mind that herbal vapes are more about flavor that just getting to where you wanna be, if you know what I mean. That being said, the red setting on the vape heats the ground buds, terps, and trichs enough to get me stoney for over an hour. Maybe I'm a light weight, but I smoke before I exercise and I was able to run, jump, throw, think, analyze, etc. The description on their website is spot on too. I enjoyed this Haze very much!

The buds turned out a little bit on the airy side but I think that was my poor growing technique and not the strain genetics themselves. I really enjoy the high! The high is uplifting and gives me that zoned out thinking head space. If you don't like what you're thinking about well then just think about something else...

I highly recommend this strain, I got roughly 40 grams off one plant, I've never cared too much about quantity for me it's about quality. I learned a lesson about over feeding during this grow and look forward to growing more Haze Extreme from Crop King Seeds. I've got plenty of seeds and actually did some cross pollina-shown with the males that popped. I even got some pollen in the freezer for crossing with another strain when i find one I really like.

Subbed up. And good to know haze crosses take less nutes. I have a seedsman sugar haze growing now.

I wanted to post another tib bit about this strain. I read a little more on the website about this strain, it's a cross between Haze and Cheese. It absolutely wrecked me the other morning. I ripped a bong load and was looped out for a good 3-4 hours and steel feeling good at 5. Maybe I'm a lightweight but this had me super relaxed and all up in my own head.

We're all different, try the Haze. Can I get you a bowl?

VE8B00132.jpg
VE8B0012.jpg

VE8B01931.jpg

I liked this one too, not as much as the Crown Royal but it was still a nice up kind of Sativa high. Buds weren't as dense for me either but could be my growing ability or my setup instead of the Strain. Mine didn't like Nutes as much either as tips would burn easier than other plants I had going at the same time when I was trying to feed them from same mixed gallon jug, ended up feeding every third time while feeding my other plant every other time. Seemed to be slightly less resistant to bugs as the fungus gnats were having a Disco Dance Party on that plant but not as much on my Blue Widow that was going same time/place. I do have a Clone of it going currently so will see how it goes with it as hoping I got my bug issues knocked down. Ended up with just over 2 oz off the plant:
0062622.JPG

0052983.JPG

The frigg'n fertilizer!...Did the same thing,made recovery but still messed it up a bit....{XH}... I have one of these almost? finishing...Cant't wait!...Just did an AK48,small cube garden...Airy flowers,smells great,no taste when smoked,harsh,strong high,gave me the eebiejeebies at first,not now though,it is not balanced,I will cross with BB or something.Hey,great post! Love this forum.Peace!

So I made the big leap today and dove into a 5 pack of haze extreme regular and a 5x pack of skunk regular.
Day 1.
And counting from order .
03/06/2018
Let' see if when we get.?
Gotta say top shelf staff very friendly and helpful. Out of 10 seed banks I called personally to fix or place order. And they actually answered the phone.
3 times..
Like theese guys.
Thhheeeeees guys.
I gotta say.
Top shelf

So I made the big leap today and dove into a 5 pack of haze extreme regular and a 5x pack of skunk regular.
Day 1.
03/06/2018
Gotta say top shelf staff very friendly and helpful. Out of 10 seed banks I called personally to fix or place order. And they actually answered the phone.
3 times..
Like theese guys.
Thhheeeeees guys.
I gotta say.
Top shelf
Just loving it!.../My AK48 tiny little poor thing gave me around the same with trippy bud's,got eembie jeebies first time,it's been a while...Need more balance,X with blueberry,let ya know later.Rock On!

Day 1.
03/06/2018
3 times..
Like theese guys.
Thhheeeeees guys.
I gotta say.
Top shelf

Crop King Seeds is a great company to work with. I've received several orders and kinds of seeds from them. They do a great job with the packaging too. What color was that box again, perpull i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom