Effect of Carbidopa25/Levodopa 100mg Tab of Marijuana High?

chancedebris

I have been given the above medication for Parkinson's disease. It seems to me that the pot high is somewhat diminished, and have been unable to find any definitive information on it. Pot, by itself, is a great help for the tremors, but has it's limitations. The medication works well in doing what it's supposed to, but as both relate to the same part of the brain, I'm wondering. Help, please!

That's odd. It sounds like you need a tolerance break, which is pretty damned impossible when you need it for its medicinal benefits.

I'll second this... This is where the medical user must decide... Is this treatment? Or recreation?
Honesty, I'll have edible that should put down a small elephant... But only get minor effects interms of a high.

Then again maybe levodopa does effect it. I was under the impression cannabis works with the other neuro chemicals?.. Not dopamine as much... But hey, I've found little on the subject...

Mr. Chancedebris, if you don't mind... What strains help you most. My step- dad has Parkinson's also... While he isn't very open to trying things, in a few months I'm going to offer him some tincture... Hopefully he will be open to other methods of treatment.

I prefer a good sativa, as it levels me out better than indica and is better for my depression. It's good to smile and laugh. I don't use tincture, which I've tried but I have an aversion to alcohol. I use homemade cannacaps or Herblaire2 vaporizor with the whip extended an additional 4 inches with a piece of clear plastic tubing. Formuals and methods are available here. I get great results from olive oil heated in oven to 320 degrees with finely ground bud mixed in and allowed to bake for an additional 10 minutes or so. Double O Gel caps are cheap with caping thing I heard about here. Medicine dropper or used syrenge w/o needle. Filling caps is the hardest part. The caps take about an hour to hit, but the high stays quite a while. BTW: The Herbleaire is 6 years old and not a bit of trouble with it. Vape at 350 degrees. Sorry to take so long to reply, but I've been up to my ass in alligators, family fighting, septic tank backed up, and the MRI of my brain shows a large cyst between my skull and brain about the size of my ear, which may be the cause of some of my other problems. Nobody has it made! At 77, all talk of the golden years is a crock of sh-t.

Back
Top Bottom