Chronic Migraines

tenderchicken

Hey what's up peeps. I'm a long-time (life-time) sufferer of chronic migraines. It's a truly debilitating illness, to the point where when I was younger, I considered suicide several times to end a 1 month long migraine because I thought it would never end. Now that I'm older, I've learned some meditation and other mental tools for dealing with the pain. Getting a month long migraine doesn't really happen anymore, but I still get pretty bad ones frequently. I've been through all the drugs, diets, exercise routines the doctors recommend. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. Most of the time I just deal with it. Opiates work pretty well, but they're hard to get and addictive. I've tried several Indica and Sativas, but haven't quite found the right strain for me. Last one I grew was Kali Mist, which was supposed to help, but sadly did not do the trick. Great ganj though :) Honestly, I just want to feel like a normal person, be able to function and do my job and not feel the pain. Would truly appreciate any advice or strain recommendations, especially if you suffer from a similar illness and know it can work. Maybe there's a different way than smoking that makes it more effective? Thanks!

I've heard that migraines are related to epilepsy. And, I also read that Imitrex was a form of medicine used in epilepsy. If cannabis oil has helped people with epilepsy, has anyone tried cannabis oil to help reduce the occurrence of migraines? Does anyone have any information about this.

Back
Top Bottom