Vericocele and MMJ usage

MaineSmoker

I have a testicular vericocele, it creates an abundance of pain and nausea. I have read that chronic users of MMJ may experience this, as MMJ is a vascular diolator. I personally find that it relieves the pain and elliminates the nausea completley allowing me to eat much easier. I was wondering if anyone else has this condition and if they use for it. I have been to several urologist all saying that not much for a treatment, other than surgery but with the condition of my scrotum it is not recommended as its believed it will resurface again. Thanks for reading if you made it this far:thanks: :Namaste::allgood: Any one have a DR rec for a vericocele.

Hi Maine Smoker,

I don't have that condition, however, for pain and nausea I would suggest Cannabis Concentrated Oil. Especially a strain like Harlequin/any high CBD strain made into a concentrated oil. 1 drop a day taken correctly keeps the Dr. away and not only will get rid of your pain and nausea but will improve your overall health immensely. The concentrated cannabis oil takes health to a new level. Hope this helps.

T/C

Motoco 1982

Back
Top Bottom