Treatment of Pulmonary Fibrosis

PlatinumLED

Hi all..

We had a very interesting conversation with a customer the other day with a story that made us just say.. WOW. I mean.. there are no words. It's truly amazing what healing powers this plant has. This was told to us by a caregiver regarding his room mate that he brought with him from OK to CA in order to get proper, legal treatment.

About 5 years ago, a patient (the room mate) was diagnosed with Lupus and put on a variety of pharma-drugs to help combat the symptoms. The pharm-drugs were so toxic that the side effects including giving the patient terminal pulmonary fibrosis.. a one in a thousand/million chance.. but it happened. Pulmonary fibrosis is a nasty, nasty disease. It literally eats your lungs from the inside out and causes decay and scar tissue to form until it degrades the lungs so badly that you just cannot breath anymore. The doctors gave her an estimated 3 years to live. This was around 3 years ago today.

Things degraded so badly to the point that a walker was needed for mobility as the disease ravaged her body.. almost completely overtaking her quality of life. It was at this point that they both realized that they needed an alternative treatment and that it was time to leave OK in order to get that treatment in a place where it was safely legal.

Shortly after they arrived in CA, they were visiting a local hydro store trying to sort out the best plan of action when they began talking to a gentleman there who was an oil producer for the local dispensaries.. specializing in ultra high CBD oil caps for medical use. Since her lungs were so badly degraded, smoking was obviously out of the question.

They started her on a steady therapy of oil caps almost immediately.. and we already know the ending of this story, don't we? Within a short time, her health improved.. and immediately once it was recognized that this was the true path to healing.. the pharma-drugs that were being taken stopped. Now things really started happening.. as it was clear that chemicals on top of sickness were getting everyone nowhere fast.

Fast forward to just about 3 years to the day after she was given 3 years to live.. and there is no trace whatsoever of newly forming scar tissue in her lungs. Her lungs are healing and regenerating.. her health and life has been gifted back.. virtually healed from a crippling, terminal disease.

This was what was told to us from a first hand account over a long conversation. It's just.. awe inspiring to hear story after story like this as first hand testimonials of the healing properties of this plant. There just.. are no words.

It's also stories like this that remind us what we as a company are really doing.. which is enabling the MM community to obtain the technology that they deserve to help and heal themselves. Humbling and empowering, it is.

:Namaste::circle-of-love:

i hear these kind of storys about once a month and wish we could do more to help them. there are so many that this plant needs to be allowed to be grown by anyone and everyone that can grow it. then we can heal the planet.

I&i

Hi all..

We had a very interesting conversation with a customer the other day with a story that made us just say.. WOW. I mean.. there are no words. It's truly amazing what healing powers this plant has. This was told to us by a caregiver regarding his room mate that he brought with him from OK to CA in order to get proper, legal treatment.

About 5 years ago, a patient (the room mate) was diagnosed with Lupus and put on a variety of pharma-drugs to help combat the symptoms. The pharm-drugs were so toxic that the side effects including giving the patient terminal pulmonary fibrosis.. a one in a thousand/million chance.. but it happened. Pulmonary fibrosis is a nasty, nasty disease. It literally eats your lungs from the inside out and causes decay and scar tissue to form until it degrades the lungs so badly that you just cannot breath anymore. The doctors gave her an estimated 3 years to live. This was around 3 years ago today.

Things degraded so badly to the point that a walker was needed for mobility as the disease ravaged her body.. almost completely overtaking her quality of life. It was at this point that they both realized that they needed an alternative treatment and that it was time to leave OK in order to get that treatment in a place where it was safely legal.

Shortly after they arrived in CA, they were visiting a local hydro store trying to sort out the best plan of action when they began talking to a gentleman there who was an oil producer for the local dispensaries.. specializing in ultra high CBD oil caps for medical use. Since her lungs were so badly degraded, smoking was obviously out of the question.

They started her on a steady therapy of oil caps almost immediately.. and we already know the ending of this story, don't we? Within a short time, her health improved.. and immediately once it was recognized that this was the true path to healing.. the pharma-drugs that were being taken stopped. Now things really started happening.. as it was clear that chemicals on top of sickness were getting everyone nowhere fast.

Fast forward to just about 3 years to the day after she was given 3 years to live.. and there is no trace whatsoever of newly forming scar tissue in her lungs. Her lungs are healing and regenerating.. her health and life has been gifted back.. virtually healed from a crippling, terminal disease.

This was what was told to us from a first hand account over a long conversation. It's just.. awe inspiring to hear story after story like this as first hand testimonials of the healing properties of this plant. There just.. are no words.

It's also stories like this that remind us what we as a company are really doing.. which is enabling the MM community to obtain the technology that they deserve to help and heal themselves. Humbling and empowering, it is.

Hey everyone this is the person hes talking about lol.. It has been a crazy 3 years for sure! One of my best friends Angie(room mate) and I moved out to Cali so we could treat her illnesses. She had brain damage that gave her seizures then when I met her she ended up having Lupus then the medicine the doctors gave her ended up giving her Pulmonary fibrosis. So since she was on 14 different meds and looking like white death,hair falling out, barely able to walk, etc etc. We researched what this plant could do and we moved out to Cali because clearly this plant was the only real healing we could get. So after being out here for less then a week we were getting our MMJ cards and they told us about this oil guy we have to meet and sure enough he pulls up outside randomly right when we are sitting there talking about him it was just nuts! So anyways he was able to supply us with high CBD oil that she took a gram a day for 6 months and she is still taking 500mg of CBD a day right now and is doing great healthy as can be!

My story is not as exciting as hers tho lol.. I got hurt at work few years back and had to have back surgery and it failed and still had tons of nerve pain so they loaded me up on pain meds till they said back fusion or nothing and no more pain meds.. Well I did not want back surgery again so I have been able to take powered cannabis in capsules 5 a day and now my nerve pain is under control and no back surgery for me! The new doctor here took new MRI's and told me her would not touch me now and I dont ever have to come back unless I have any problems!

Anyways now we are about to start a huge project with juicing the leaves that we have mothers tested of a high CBD strain. Its going to be nuts ill be making a journal in the coming weeks after all the tents and whatnot is up and running!

Thanks so much for sharing this story on here for us Mark! Cant wait for the excitement to start!!

So after being out here for less then a week we were getting our MMJ cards and they told us about this oil guy we have to meet and sure enough he pulls up outside randomly right when we are sitting there talking about him it was just nuts!

Everyone you run into has a meaning in your life, this person played a significant roll i would say and was obviously ment to happen.

I&i

O yea I forgot.. Angie was not able to smoke because of the Pulmonary Fibrosis but she was able to Vape her meds so she used a Volcano vaporizer and smoked 3 bag fulls of vaper 3 times a day for 3 months after we first got out to Cali so that also prob had an impact on her Pulmonary Fibrosis with the high CBD she was taking also.

Everyone you run into has a meaning in your life, this person played a significant roll i would say and was obviously ment to happen.

I&i

Very true! We have met so many nice people surrounding cannabis I cant wait to meet more and let people know just how great this plant is!

Very true! We have met so many nice people surrounding cannabis I cant wait to meet more and let people know just how great this plant is!

Very cool to have you stop in and say hello and share your story. Thank you!

I'm constantly amazed every day reading stories like yours about how a simple plant has the power to completely change someone's life in the most positive ways.

And of course, welcome to :420:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Angie's story is MY story also! I was diagnosed with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis a year ago. The "idiopathic" just means they are unable to diagnose how I got it, and is the worst type because they don't have a clue how to treat it. I was given 1 to 3 years to live if I did not have a lung transplant. Do you have any idea how barbaric a lung transplant is??? They cut your chest open, break your ribs, take your old lungs out, and put your new lung / or lungs in, and put you in the ICU for about a week on heavy duty meds, and hopefully your body won't reject your new lungs. Good Lord, what a choice to have to make! I am in a COPD group on facebook, and someone copied and pasted this article to me, so at least now I know that there is hope. Thank you for sharing Angie's story, I can't tell you how optimistic I feel right now! My only ?'s are, 1. What kind of oil do I take, and how often do I take it? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank you, Donna D.

Maybe someone will jump in here and answer Donna's question? That would be most helpful. I have COPD (not PF) and need some guidance too. I'm pretty disappointed that there's really nothing anywhere about Cannabis and COPD.

Hi all..

Please let me know how I can purchase cannibis oil. My Mom has IPF and we are desperate. Please help me.

Hey everyone this is the person hes talking about lol.. It has been a crazy 3 years for sure! One of my best friends Angie(room mate) and I moved out to Cali so we could treat her illnesses. She had brain damage that gave her seizures then when I met her she ended up having Lupus then the medicine the doctors gave her ended up giving her Pulmonary fibrosis. So since she was on 14 different meds and looking like white death,hair falling out, barely able to walk, etc etc. We researched what this plant could do and we moved out to Cali because clearly this plant was the only real healing we could get. So after being out here for less then a week we were getting our MMJ cards and they told us about this oil guy we have to meet and sure enough he pulls up outside randomly right when we are sitting there talking about him it was just nuts! So anyways he was able to supply us with high CBD oil that she took a gram a day for 6 months and she is still taking 500mg of CBD a day right now and is doing great healthy as can be!

My story is not as exciting as hers tho lol.. I got hurt at work few years back and had to have back surgery and it failed and still had tons of nerve pain so they loaded me up on pain meds till they said back fusion or nothing and no more pain meds.. Well I did not want back surgery again so I have been able to take powered cannabis in capsules 5 a day and now my nerve pain is under control and no back surgery for me! The new doctor here took new MRI's and told me her would not touch me now and I dont ever have to come back unless I have any problems!

Anyways now we are about to start a huge project with juicing the leaves that we have mothers tested of a high CBD strain. Its going to be nuts ill be making a journal in the coming weeks after all the tents and whatnot is up and running!

Thanks so much for sharing this story on here for us Mark! Cant wait for the excitement to start!!

Hi,

My father has been diagnosed with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. The lung doctor said it was most likely a result from the
Medicine he had been taking for so long to control his blood pressure and irregular heart beat.

We decided that the best course of action for him right now is for us to try get some alternative treatment.
I would really like him to try out CBD oil to see if it helps him any. I would like to ask you if you could share with me the contact of the gentleman who is the producer
of the high CBD oils for medical use that helped so much. I would really like to get in touch with him and see if he can help my father with his oils.

I tried to send a PM but as I am new to the forum I am not allowed to use that feature yet.

Regards,
Leon

There is a group of us that are concentrating on healing with CCO. It would be great if you stopped over at the Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO thread and share your story with the rest of the "Oilseeds" there. Congratulation on you great success with CCO !!!! :cco::peace:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Angie's story is MY story also! I was diagnosed with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis a year ago. The "idiopathic" just means they are unable to diagnose how I got it, and is the worst type because they don't have a clue how to treat it. I was given 1 to 3 years to live if I did not have a lung transplant. Do you have any idea how barbaric a lung transplant is??? They cut your chest open, break your ribs, take your old lungs out, and put your new lung / or lungs in, and put you in the ICU for about a week on heavy duty meds, and hopefully your body won't reject your new lungs. Good Lord, what a choice to have to make! I am in a COPD group on facebook, and someone copied and pasted this article to me, so at least now I know that there is hope. Thank you for sharing Angie's story, I can't tell you how optimistic I feel right now! My only ?'s are, 1. What kind of oil do I take, and how often do I take it? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank you, Donna D.

If you pop over to the CCO link I posted previously, that is where you will find the most help. There are links in the first post for Making and treating with CCO. :peace:

"Hello and thank you for your above post. I have been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and I want to start taking the same oil and anything else you did. I am completely new to all this and have no clue as to where or how much oil with CBD I should take. Would you be kind enough to tell me where you got your oils and how you took them, how much, how many times per day along with any other treatments you did? I am not sure this is the place to ask for such information. If you need more info from me, please let me know. thank you so much. Michael"

Hello. I have recently been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis. Can anyone out there please give me the recipe for taking CBD oil and in what form? Also, where can I buy it as I am looking for a reputable supplier. Thank you.

"Thank you so much for your comments. I am surprised to find it difficult to hook up with a good supplier and fibrosis recipe. If you also see anything else, please let me know. Mike"

"Thank you so much for your comments. I am surprised to find it difficult to hook up with a good supplier and fibrosis recipe. If you also see anything else, please let me know. Mike"

My experience so far is that we're lucky to see anything on COPD and Cannabis at all. I guess there are more important diseases to study for now. It's just a shame that 'they' haven't been rigorously researching the health benefits of Cannabis for the last 50 years. I do think Israel is doing interesting studies, and they're known for being the brains for most things. They produced a strain called "Chemo" that I believe is good for fighting nausea.

I hope you can become a member of that COPD group on Facebook. I've heard they're pretty successful and happy with the results they get with the various strains. I have little doubt that they'll be able to answer your other questions about dosing and recipes.

Back
Top Bottom