Atrial Fibrillation & Marijuana

X Teek

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether or not marijuana is of any value to treating A Fib ?

Many thanks for any help you can offer......X

Most of what I've read indicates that mj is more likely to cause afib. I've noticed that sometimes when smoking I feel increased heart palpitations. [I already have persistent and chronic atrial fibrillation. It's my most serious health issue.]
However, I have noticed that after getting fairly zonked in the evening on edibles, the following morning I feel free of palpitations. Weird, but interesting. Wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

Hi Sunnyfuzz!

Thanks for your comment. I am not, however, looking for strains that get me high. I'm looking for info on low THC but high CBD cannabis and I'd prefer the oil. I suspect that Rick Hansen Oil is of this nature. Any info you - or others - might have about this is deeply appreciated.

Hi Sunnyfuzz!

Thanks for your comment. I am not, however, looking for strains that get me high. I'm looking for info on low THC but high CBD cannabis and I'd prefer the oil. I suspect that Rick Hansen Oil is of this nature. Any info you - or others - might have about this is deeply appreciated.

Hi Teek, The best cbd strain I've heard of is Frank's Gift. I believe some dispensaries in Oregon have it if that does you any good. Good luck with your search!

Yes, I to get heart palpitations from some cannabis types... Especially OG Kush strains that are exceptionally strong... I also have problems if the marajuana hasn't been flushed or purged thoroughly... So watch for that to... You can usually tell by taste and smell....

Hi,
Thanks, but not knowing what "taste or smell" to look for or to avoid, means that I have no way to follow advice such as that.

....usually very high THC content cannabis gives me this prob....Ask your dispensary or grower how high the THC % is when buying.....OG Kushes and BHO affect me....BHO especially if not purged correctly.....

Back
Top Bottom