Medicine for ADD/ADHD

gonegoodbye

So my ex wife has been telling me for years I probably have ADD or ADHD. I've been in therapy for depression a couple of times in my life and even though those sessions helped me a little I always found it difficult to open up and connect to my inner feelings and really truly communicate while I'm in the psycho chair. I met two different therapists but they never told me I have ADD. Anyway, today my ex went to a medium, a quite reputable one (yeah I know, that sounded silly) and she also said I have ADD. The proof was right there, in the cards she laid out. I guess that's settled then. Damn.

What strains are there that work for ADD/ADHD? That's really what this post boils down to. Any advise would be great. I'm not at all sure about this diagnosis ;-) but I do love weed and wouldn't mind trying something new.

According to leafly pretty much all known strains in the realm of cannabis work like champs for ADD, which is hard to believe. Anyone out there with that condition (or ADHD) who was helped by a certain strain?

So my ex wife has been telling me for years I probably have ADD or ADHD. I've been in therapy for depression a couple of times in my life and even though those sessions helped me a little I always found it difficult to open up and connect to my inner feelings and really truly communicate while I'm in the psycho chair. I met two different therapists but they never told me I have ADD. Anyway, today my ex went to a medium, a quite reputable one (yeah I know, that sounded silly) and she also said I have ADD. The proof was right there, in the cards she laid out. I guess that's settled then. Damn.

What strains are there that work for ADD/ADHD? That's really what this post boils down to. Any advise would be great. I'm not at all sure about this diagnosis ;-) but I do love weed and wouldn't mind trying something new.
Lol you trust a medium for a medical diagnosis, you might as well ask him/her what strain works best for it.
In general anything with NL#5 in it should be a quick fix.

Back
Top Bottom