Cannabis oil for throat cancer: Help needed

HelpMe1

Hi

I have recently started using cannabis oil to treat my dads throat cancer. He has a tumor in his esophagus which renders him unable to eat and in turn requires a peg feed directly into his stomach. For this reason he cannot swallow the oil and when he tries he gets excess saliva which he has to spit out, containing the oil.

My question is if id be able to suspend the oil in water and put it directly into his stomach through the peg feed?

Also if anyone reading can suggest good strains for the treatment of throat cancer that would be great. Im currently using super skunk and cheese x nysd .

Thanks

Re: Cannabis oil for throat cancer...Help needed

Hi

I have recently started using cannabis oil to treat my dads throat cancer. He has a tumor in his esophagus which renders him unable to eat and in turn requires a peg feed directly into his stomach. For this reason he cannot swallow the oil and when he tries he gets excess saliva which he has to spit out, containing the oil.

My question is if id be able to suspend the oil in water and put it directly into his stomach through the peg feed?

Also if anyone reading can suggest good strains for the treatment of throat cancer that would be great. Im currently using super skunk and cheese x nysd .

Thanks

I think your best bet would be to put it up his butt. This is not a joke. I am not sure what the best way is to administer suppositories. Perhaps you could put it in capsules and put those up his butt, or perhaps there is something specifically made for putting medicines in as suppositories.

Cannabis oil does not dissolve in water, it dissolves only in oil (olive oli, coconut oli) and in alcohol.
For suppositories you can use small syringes (1-2 ml), which you can buy cheap by 100, fill them with just one dose, use them once and throw away. Inject up to 2", no more.

Hey Mariamlu,
I to am having an issue getting up to the gram a day do to the high. Tacking helps but I still have euphoria that I can not get passed. I'm tacking 1/2 grain since then ingesting about 2 + grain size. I'm trying to push forward but having euphoria issues. So please line out how you mixed the 2 oils and the procedure to use the syringe. Do you just insert and empty the syringe? Did you have to work up to the dose size?
Thanks

Hey Rfrains2014! Sorry for not answering, I was out for week-end and yesterday trying to catch up tacking = mostly sleeping.

Yes I tried suppositories. Got high still the same.
For suppositories I made 1:1 mixture with olive oil. Put a small one-time dose in the small syringe, made the end of syringe oily and dosed it "up" as far as 4-5 cm, just before going to sleep, so I did not have to walk with it. Just emptied the syringe, yes. The method worked, but I did not see, that I could increase my dose, the effect was same.

Also, as my problem is in my head (brain tumor), I believe that I should dose closeist to my head, which means tacking. I hope I am right :winkyface:

I can tack 0,15-0,2 mg of oil per day, no more. It is 4-5 times of tacking. My oil I make from the "back-street buds", so it has lots of THC and non or little CBD. I am more and more sure, I need CBD to assist my tolerance. Please read another thread in Cancer section "Where are testimonials of cancer survivers", there is a friend, who also had the same problem, he overcame it with CBD. And read what Cajuncent has wrote, look his name up, he writes in many places about the importance of both together.

Do you know what is THC/CBD ratio in your oil?

I use Grape Ape, Leafy says it is 15-23 % THC >07% CBD.
So you still get high with suppositories. Did you get high with the back door using a syringe? I really close to just stop using the oil. I have been trying since Dec. last year. I have tacked but I can see no way to get the dose up tacking. I think I waste alot of oil his way. So now I tack about a 1/2 grain, wait 30 minutes, then place 2+ grain sizes on a cracker and eat it. I then wait for the euphoria to start and it always does like clock work. 1 to 2 hours it is there for another 2 to 3 hours.
If the back door using a syringe is going to get me stoned, I just don't even want to go there. It is amazing the difference in the high eating the oil or smoking the buds. Smoking is a very relaxed affect. No chest pain or thoughts of it. The oil on the other hand makes me feel like my chest is going to explode. Every time I try to up the oil, this happens. I have read how people are saying they do not get high if they tack first. This just does not work if I swallow any oil. I can wait 30 to 60 minutes before I swallow any oil and I still get stoned 1 to 2 hours later. I just had lab work yesterday so I will see where my PSA is maybe by Friday.
Thanks for the reply.

High rfrains2014

Going thru the back door will get you just as high or higher as eating it. The colon is very efficient at extracting the last of the nutrients from things you have eaten before they exit so absorbs the oil faster too. It is a very effective way to administer medicines that might be destroyed by stomach acids or for patients that have trouble swallowing anything like the OP, HelpMe1's dad. My dad had something similar and passed away in 1986.

You could mix your cannabis oil with something like coconut oil and set it in a hot water bath for hours to degrade the THC to CBD and reduce the amount of high you get. I used coconut oil mixed with hash oil on a hot plate and heated it higher than the bp of water to de-carb it for making canna-caps to take at night for sleeping and to reduce my arthritis pain that is really bad first thing in the morning.

This feeling of your chest exploding is what I get from a strong sativa and even crossed a KaliMist plant with Northern Lights #5 to tone down the sativa rush. Worked real good and now one tiny toke in a pipe boosts my mood for a few hours without the anxiety and heart palpitations I got from the pure Kali.

You mention a PSA test so it's safe to assume that you're dealing with prostate issues as am I tho I don't have cancer. My # went from 4.5 - 6.5 in about 2 years and my quack of a doctor wanted me to go for a biopsy but I told him no-way. Once they start poking needles into that thing it's a quick route to more invasive procedures then the end of your manhood. The doctor who invented the PSA test now says it's next to useless and that a rising PSA is normal for most men as you age, I'm 61 in a couple months.

Anyway, I did a lot of research and got my PSA # back to 5 in 3 months. Found out that your PSA # will go up if you stimulate it. Riding a bicycle, sitting on too hard a chair or an ejaculation within 48 hours of the test can raise the number up 3 or 4 points. Taking zinc, magnesium, Saw Palmento and pumpkin seed oil, (high in magnesium and other stuff), and avoiding those stimuli can bring that # down. The zinc is very effective to get rid of that constant need to urinate and pretty cheap. Any old zinc tablets from the drug store are fine. 2 a day for a week then one daily taken with low fiber food. The fiber will bind up the zinc so it just passes through.

For the magnesium a long, hot bath with at least 2 cups of epsom salts in it will detox you a bit and allow you to absorb the magnesium, Mg, into your skin. Magnesium oil sprayed on your skin or rubbed on works well too. All magnesium oil is, is magnesium chloride where epsom salts is magnesium sulphate. The oil they sell at the health food stores is quite expensive. A 237ml bottle was $25 or 10.5 cents per ml. The drug store wants $65/kg for pure magnesium chloride so you can get that and make your own magnesium oil. 450gm/L of pure water. I also take magnesium chloride capsules but they can give you the runs. Same stuff you drink to flush yourself out before a colonoscopy but it's a much higher dose.

I sit on an old trailer tire inner tube with very little air in it so my prostate area isn't pressing against the seat. Same as one of those hemorrhoid cushions and refrain from sexual activities 3 days before going for a test. Haven't had a test for 6 months and I think the doc said a year this time before another test.

If your problem is already cancer then Google "maple syrup sodium bicarbonate cancer cure" or "baking soda molasses/maple syrup cancer cure" and you'll find videos and instructions how to make your own. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment and thrives on sugar. The idea behind the cure is to bind the sugar molecules to the carbonate molecules then when the cancer eats the sugar it also gets the carbonate which is basic rather than acidic and it kills the cancer. You need real maple syrup and not the artificial crap like Aunt Jemima's etc.

Avoid sugar in general and adjust your body's pH to be above 7 to help keep cancer at bay and/or fight it. A good health food store or Google can advise you on what to do there.

Good luck.

L8r

Are you eating 1 tablespoon of fat, like coconut oil or olive oil 30-40 minutes before dosing? You can dose topically or anally with little to no high as well. Females also have the option for vaginal suppositories. You should also be blending your cannabis oil with a carrier oil before dosing. The increases to absorption rate and bioavailability of your meds.

This didn't reply where I hoped it would. These thoughts are directed at rfrains2014.

Hi Mariamlu,

For brain cancers it seems best to put oil on the indentation on the second molar on the upper jaw. Allow the oil to sit for 45 minutes then ingest any remainder. You can also rub it on the roof of your mouth.

For suppositories, I usually suggest cocoa butter and a mold for the suppositories. You should insert no more than 2 inches. To the middle knuckle on your middle finger. Once inserted, lay on your right side for at least 30 minutes. This allows the oil to absorb, but should keep it away from the hepatic portal vein. If the oil hits that, it will go directly to the liver and begin getting converted from delta9thc to 11 oh thc. This version is 5x more psychoactive and turns off key healing components.

When dosing anally via syringe, if you release the plunger too fast or hard you may shoot the oil Directly into the hepatic portal vein.

The high associated with the thc component, is important, when fighting cancer, especially in advanced stages of cancer. The oil is telling your body to sleep so it can heal. As you may or may not know, the body NEEDS rest to fight infections, etc., so when you get high, go to bed, and sleep it off. You will develop a tolerance to this over time, as you push the dosage up. Rick Simpson has said this many times, and I agree it is part of the healing process.
(Insertion is best done laying on your side, if it tolerated by the body of the patient.)
After viewing several methods of making suppositories on youtube, I have decided that this one is the best, as a guideline, for making these wonderful and necessary methods of ingestion. Keep in mind, that your dosage is determined by you, and you can work with it from one batch to the next, until you get it "Dialed in" as the best dosage for the person/illness/condition you are dealing with. This stuff is not toxic or dangerous, like doctors and big pharma would have you to believe, so experimentation is part of the process. You are your OWN Pharmacist. Know this, and realize it is not that tough. You only need to keep track of the amount/dosage of THC/CBD oil you put into the coconut oil.

I truly hope this helps, and remember to keep it simple, and try not to overthink this. You don't need me to tell you, you have enough stress in your life, taking care of a loved one.

Hi Mmjactivist!

Thank you for your post! You are new here but obviously not new in Cannabis world. Can you please comment some things you have said?
Eating 1 tablespoon of fat 30-40 minutes before dosing: can the oil be mixed in the food, does it make difference?

I can not understand „the second molar on the upper jaw“, is it the same thing as „the roof of the mouth“?

If I rub the oil on the roof of the mouth, I would think my tong and saliva will wash it off a lot quicker than 45 minutes?

Unless I had dentures covering the roof of the mouth. I actually ordered myself lower dentures for tacking. But dentist got me wrong and made 2 mm gap between the gums and dentures. She will re-do them to be tight. I don’t have teeth on these dentures.

Do you think that suppositories should be used with brain cancer?
I have discovered that I can use suppositories without getting high. Also I can tolerate 4 tacks per day, unless a sloppy tack (regular incident).

Hi mariamlu, hope this image clarifies what I meant about the molars. The roof of the mouth would work as well, but the oil certainly won't hang out for an hour.

Yes the oil can be mixed into food, like green tea to clear your cannabanoid receptors. Or eat a food with a few grams of fat in it, like a few hand fulls of almonds. You should avoid peanuts, as studies show there is a chemical in peanuts that aides in metastasizing of cancer.

I think under the tongue, on the roof of the mouth, on your tooth, or oral is best for brain cancer. If you are concerned about the speed you are increasing to a gram a day, you can supplement with suppositories or raw cannabis (both should be without high) but ideal for the brain is through the mouth. If you can see or feel any tumors, or have a specific spot that is painful, you can rub the cannabis oil directly on that spot for more meds to the location. Suppositories have a much higher rate of absorption and saturation than oral doses do. Up the bum is about 80% saturation, up the vag is more like 90% saturation. Oral is 4-20%.

High is not always proportionate to healing. As I said in one of my posts, delta 9 thc gets converted into 11oh thc. This ramps up the high, but turns off key medicinal properties.

He does not need to actually swallow it. As far as I can tell, he should put it in his mouth, as he needs to apply it as close to the problem as possible. Putting it into the digestive system will have it metabolized in the liver, which will change the effect and ability to help heal the body. You can use smaller doses of it, to help avoid the excessive saliva. Just do it more often, but keeping with as much as he can handle. If you find he needs to sleep it off, this is a good thing, as the body needs sleep to heal. You do a lot more healing during sleep than at any other time. Suppositories and anal is counter to logic, and as I pointed out, it is not getting it to the part of the body that needs to heal. Ity WILL however, help to elevate the amount of cannabinoids in the body, and that's not a bad thing. Unless you have a limited amount of oil, or limited access to it.

I am unsure where you are getting what you're calling RSO from, but Rick Simpson no longer makes or supplies oil, nor does he license anyone to use his name. I am relieved you are getting good results with the extract, as there are many out there, who make every effort to scam people out of their hard earned money. Also, that is NOT Rick Simpsons' email address, as far as I know. His contact information is clearly listed on both of the only websites he is associated with. That is: phoenixtears.ca/contact/ for his contact page with the correct info, and you can find him at Rick Simpson | Facebook, as well.. I know the administrator for his site, and he tends to get a bit 'upset' when people throw his name around and stick it on their product. You need to check with his website and let him know about whoever it is that is using his name. There is one product called RSO that stands for Real Scientific Oil, and that is a bad take off using his initials. Having said that, it is legal to do. I hope you stay well, and have success with your journey, on the way to remaining cancer free. BE CAREFUL!

hello my dad has same condition exact same as you mentioned and doctors have given up they said he has only six months i want to try this weed thing can you help ?

Thanks to dr keghor who uses his Cannabis oil to cure my cancer, i was diagnose of cancer 3 years age i did every thing i can to manage the illness, last two month the symptom increase to the highest my skin got burnt and the dr said even if i under go operation i only have 2 month to live with my love ones, but i keep searching for solution before i saw Dr Keghor specially made cannabis oil how it has cure so many persons living with any form of cancer honestly i did not believe but i keep seeing testimony about dr keghor cannabis oil, i decide to order for it and was sent to me and i was told how to apply the wonderful cannabis oil. i keep applying the oil within three weeks i witness a change in my body including my skin i keep using the oil religiously, this is my 6th month i am cure from cancer totally after numerous checkup i did not die. Thanks to Dr Keghor who God use to bring smile to me and family. no matter the name of the cancer try dr keghor cannabis oil, i am a living testimony. you can call him on +2348022561006 or email him on drkeghor049@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom